How p*ssed off is the defense?

Promo, please. The defense suckied too. They continued to give up crucial third and long conversions, on runs, passes, whatever.

As for Bledsoe, OK, he is not the qb to lead us to the playoffs. That said, when he is replaced, please remove your head from the sand and look at the rest of this piss poor offense. They ALL suck. Drew is as much a victim as a culprit.

drew didn't light it up today for sure, but he sure as hell didn't lose the game for us. he made ONE mistake (the second deion int). good teams throw one interception and still win. wide receivers aren't supposed to drop balls though. that is where the other picks came from. the line didn't block for stevestojan today either (but what's new :blink: )

I won't argue with you, but the fact is, our defense had to know the only way we'd win this game (with our offense going against that defense) was to win 6-3 or 9-6. Yet, the Ravens, minus their two best skill players on offense (Heap and Lewis) shoved the ball down our throats on two possessions in the first half. That led to 10 points. How can an offense with Boller, Chester Taylor, BK Sams, Travis Taylor do that to our defense?

Having said that, it's not realistic to expect our defense to do to their offense what they did in the second half for the entire game. But sadly, that's our only shot at winning, given the state of our offense.

Promo, please. The defense suckied too. They continued to give up crucial third and long conversions, on runs, passes, whatever.

As for Bledsoe, OK, he is not the qb to lead us to the playoffs. That said, when he is replaced, please remove your head from the sand and look at the rest of this piss poor offense. They ALL suck. Drew is as much a victim as a culprit.

83052[/snapback]

Drew is a VICTIM???? That is TOOOOO funny!

As far as the D is concerned, Baltimore had ZERO total yards in the 2nd half!!! How does that = suck?

83052[/snapback]

So we are now expecting the '85 Bears defense? The team gives up one drive in the entire game and they are part of the sucking?

drew didn't light it up today for sure, but he sure as hell didn't lose the game for us.  he made ONE mistake (the second deion int).  good teams throw one interception and still win.  wide receivers aren't supposed to drop balls though.  that is where the other picks came from.  the line didn't block for stevestojan today either (but what's new :blink: )

83059[/snapback]

I'm not sure which Ravens/Bills game you watched. The one I watched had Drew Bledsoe lose the game for us.

PTR

I'm not sure which Ravens/Bills game you watched.  The one I watched had Drew Bledsoe lose the game for us.

PTR

83099[/snapback]

What about the running game, they deserve some credit for the loss, too. They did absolutely NOTHING for us in the red zone. We were forced to pass in situations that are not at all conducive to passing. Baltimores defense was also amazing. What lost this game for us was a combination of three things: A) Poor quarterback play B) Poor running back play, most especially within the endzone, and C) A defense that attacks relentlessly.

What about the running game, they deserve some credit for the loss, too. They did absolutely NOTHING for us in the red zone.  We were forced to pass in situations that are not at all conducive to passing. Baltimores defense was also amazing. What lost this game for us was a combination of three things: A) Poor quarterback play B) Poor running back play, most especially within the endzone, and C) A defense that attacks relentlessly.

83118[/snapback]

When a defense knows they have nothing to fear from a QB, they can stack against the run. DB's bad play hurts the run game, especially in the red zone.

PTR

I'm not sure which Ravens/Bills game you watched.  The one I watched had Drew Bledsoe lose the game for us.

PTR

83099[/snapback]

Promo, you are too smart too simplify this game as you have.

Did Reed drop 2 easy passes in a row? Did Bust Williams give up numerous sacks? Did Moulds/Evans cause interceptions? Did Travis Gump gain any yards? Did he throw a blocK?

As for the Defense, how many 3rd down conversions did they give up? Please, focus on something other than Bledsoe once. Then, post this thought so we all will know that you are capable of doing so.

PTR

83099[/snapback]

would you like to be more specific? i don't recall him losing the game. the offensive line not even giving 2 seconds for him to pass on many plays? yeah that'll do it. the offensive line not opening ANY holes nearly the entire day? that'll do it to. WRs dropping passes that are then picked off? that will def do it. now what did DB do to make those things happen?

83052[/snapback]

The offense sux as a whole...not just bledsoe......

But how can you say this defense sux?? They only allowed 17yds total in the 2nd half....Please explain how that sux??

Once again the D allows only 10 points(other 10 is on the offense, 7 to primetime, and 3 to INT that went to 6) but thats not good enough.....Am i missing something here?

The offense sux as a whole...not just bledsoe......

But how can you say this defense sux??  They only allowed 17yds total in the 2nd half....Please explain how that sux??

Once again the D allows only 10 points(other 10 is on the offense, 7 to primetime, and 3 to INT that went to 6) but thats not good enough.....Am i missing something here?

83135[/snapback]

no

Did Reed drop 2 easy passes in a row? Did Bust Williams give up numerous sacks? Did Moulds/Evans cause interceptions? Did Travis Gump gain any yards? Did he throw a blocK?

As for the Defense, how many 3rd down conversions did they give up? Please, focus on something other than Bledsoe once. Then, post this thought so we all will know that you are capable of doing so.

83125[/snapback]

For corrections sake, I dont even know if the "evans" INT touched him, Ray Lewis reached around and tipped it. Awful pass by Bledsoe to throw it into tight coverage like that.

How about WIDE OPEN ERIC MOULDS ON THE 1, the drive before. I could have completed that pass with no arms.

83125[/snapback]

Thank you for the complement, but you have to look at Drew Bledsoe's complete body of work. Yes, you can dissect each game and show where someone didn't do something they were supposed to. But week after week after week, the result is still the same. The only constant is Drew Bledose. He's the only part of the offense that hasn't changed the last 25 games. There somes a point where you have to admit the man is losing games for you.

PTR

drew didn't light it up today for sure, but he sure as hell didn't lose the game for us.  he made ONE mistake (the second deion int).  good teams throw one interception and still win.  wide receivers aren't supposed to drop balls though.  that is where the other picks came from.  the line didn't block for stevestojan today either (but what's new :blink: )

83059[/snapback]

No way...The first INT Pass (that went for a TD) should never have been thrown. Bledsoe HAS to eat that Ball, the play was dead... Moulds is Wide Open in the End Zone and Drew tries to thread the needle. The pass is a yard behind EM when a little touch and a little loft nets an easy TD there. The INT in the End Zone to Deion was just piss poor. The next INT on the Pass to Evans at the Goal line was another one Drew forced into ridiculously tight coverage leading to another pick. In fact, at first angle that Pass did not look bad. But when they showed the replay angle from behind Bledsoe, it showed exactly how Lewis had cut that lane to nothing, and another DB is coming over the top. That pass gets completed one out of 50 times tops... Drew HAS to freaking see these things!!!

Look...I'm not a Bledsoe Fan granted...But I admit up to this point of the Season he was far from the only Offensive problem...This Game though...it's on his head as far as I'm concerned. If the negative plays were simply turned into neutral plays by DB, the Bills win this game easy...