How p*ssed off is the defense?

Promo, you are too smart too simplify this game as you have.

Did Reed drop 2 easy passes in a row? Did Bust Williams give up numerous sacks? Did Moulds/Evans cause interceptions? Did Travis Gump gain any yards? Did he throw a blocK?

As for the Defense, how many 3rd down conversions did they give up? Please, focus on something other than Bledsoe once. Then, post this thought so we all will know that you are capable of doing so.

83125[/snapback]

I love how you find a way to add Henry into this rant....How is Henry to blame?? WTF

For corrections sake, I dont even know if the "evans" INT touched him, Ray Lewis reached around and tipped it.  Awful pass by Bledsoe to throw it into tight coverage like that.

How about WIDE OPEN ERIC MOULDS ON THE 1, the drive before.  I could have completed that pass with no arms.

83141[/snapback]

Exactly...

I love how you find a way to add Henry into this rant....How is Henry to blame??  WTF

83163[/snapback]

Aside from the fact that he gained virtually no yards, I watched him avoid blocks. Do you have the game on tape? If so, watch.

Travis Gump sucks. He should only be used to spell Willis.

Well he did have a pretty poor game...something like 11 carries for 12 yards?

PTR

83171[/snapback]

henry was godawful. mcgahee was way more productive with teh same oline going against the same defense. and dont even bring out any yards per rush bulsh!t becasue henry gained about 20 on a meaningless run at the end. Henry and Bledsoe, play a different sport.

Aside from the fact that he gained virtually no yards, I watched him avoid blocks. Do you have the game on tape? If so, watch.

Travis Gump sucks. He should only be used to spell Willis.

83180[/snapback]

Henry had 5 carries for 4 yards...he never got two consecutive carries....WTF....how is he to blame....??

Plz stop with the blocking stevestojan.....Once again he was out there on 3rd downs maybe a handfull of times yet he get the blame for poor blitz pick-up....