Where are all the "loyal fans" now?

Last week I made a critical post after the Bills beat Miami. I had to endure a lot of abuse for it. Everyone acted like last week was some kind of turning point for the Bills. I saw a team that still sucked, but beat a worse team. For that I got slammed.

Well what do you "Mary Sunshines" think now? Where is all the glowing praise? The talk of winning 12 straight? What happened? Could it be....I WAS RIGHT??? The Bills STILL SUCK???

I guess all you bandwagon jumpers crawled back under your rock, sucking your thumbs, while clutching your Drew Bledsoe bobblehead dolls. Sorry for the vitriol, but I took a lot of grief from a bunch of braindead numbnuts who don't have the guts to show their faces now.

PTR

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last week I made a critical post after the Bills beat Miami.  I had to endure a lot of abuse for it.  Everyone acted like last week was some kind of turning point for the Bills.  I saw a team that still sucked, but beat a worse team.  For that I got slammed.

Well what do you "Mary Sunshines" think now?  Where is all the glowing praise?  The talk of winning 12 straight?  What happened?  Could it be....I WAS RIGHT???  The Bills STILL SUCK???

I guess all you bandwagon jumpers crawled back under your rock, sucking your thumbs, while clutching your Drew Bledsoe bobblehead dolls.  Sorry for the vitriol, but I took a lot of grief from a bunch of brainded numbnuts who don't have the guts to show their faces now.

PTR

82955[/snapback]

Wasn't me cuz. I acquainted it with kicking a dead dog. Only the dog rose back up and scored 31 points today. Close to our 6 game total production.

Listen jerk, last week people were trying to be optimistic. They were trying to avoid being being like you. You still have to support your team no matter how bad it gets...by the way when was the last snap you took? I bet you could do a better job then every other player on the field. Why don't we sign you up and you go out week after week and bust your a$$ and see what you could produce. Sorry to be a jerk but some people are just worthless as in YOU.

Listen jerk, last week people were trying to be optimistic.  They were trying to avoid being being like you.  You still have to support your team no matter how bad it gets...by the way when was the last snap you took?  I bet you could do a better job then every other player on the field.  Why don't we sign you up and you go out week after week and bust your a$$ and see what you could produce.  Sorry to be a jerk but some people are just worthless as in YOU.

82970[/snapback]

How many season tickets do you have, sonny? I support this team with my wallet, and I plan to continue to support them. Unlike you.

PTR

Hey PTR....the reason you took a bunch of crap was that you said the officals didn't know what they were doing on the kickoff that was fielded out of bounds.

82965[/snapback]

I admitted I was wrong on those points...like I said, I can't hear the PBP in the sports bar where I watch them. Just never question who I root for.

PTR

How many season tickets do you have, sonny?  I support this team with my wallet, and I plan to continue to support them.  Unlike you.

PTR

82982[/snapback]

Glad someone else has pointed this out. The people that are so quick to criticize the negative posts are the ones that haven't bought a ticket to a Bills game (home or away) in a long time. They don't sit there week after week at Ralph Wilson Stadium suffering through the cold gray day while the Bills get their ass kicked again.

Then they try to come here and tell someone like myself or you that we aren't loyal fans because we have the GUTS to admit our team is the laughingstock of the NFL and will be for years to come.

We beat a horrible team last week, and then we came back to earth.

It's that simple. I think we will lose to Arizona this week.

How many season tickets do you have, sonny?  I support this team with my wallet, and I plan to continue to support them.  Unlike you.

PTR

82982[/snapback]

What does having season tickets have to do with how loyal a fan you are?

Those of us who live 3000 miles away and purchas NFL Sunday ticket (of which part of the proceeds indirectly go to the Bills) and buy tons of Bills gear HAVE AS MUCH A STAKE IN THIS TEAM AS YOU DO........

What you are saying is you feel you have a share of the bills because you have the OPPORTUNITY to go to the games.....

You dont.....and if you drop those tickets somebody else will pick them up in a heartbeat

Glad someone else has pointed this out.  The people that are so quick to criticize the negative posts are the ones that haven't bought a ticket to a Bills game (home or away) in a long time.  They don't sit there week after week at Ralph Wilson Stadium suffering through the cold gray day while the Bills get their ass kicked again. 

Then they try to come here and tell someone like myself or you that we aren't loyal fans because we have the GUTS to admit our team is the laughingstock of the NFL and will be for years to come.

It's that simple.  I think we will lose to Arizona this week.

82996[/snapback]

Thank you.

Glad someone else has pointed this out.  The people that are so quick to criticize the negative posts are the ones that haven't bought a ticket to a Bills game (home or away) in a long time.  They don't sit there week after week at Ralph Wilson Stadium suffering through the cold gray day while the Bills get their ass kicked again. 

82996[/snapback]

As long as Bledsoe continues to play, we'll lose games. I also think we'll lose badly to Arizona this week. Think things are bad now? Imagine how they'll be a week from today.

I have been out there every week, and will continue to do so. It's people like you that sell your tickets on ebay and then we get out numbered by opposing fans. Don't think you are any better than I am because I have had them and will have them until they are no longer in this city.

What does having season tickets have to do with how loyal a fan you are?

Those of us who live 3000 miles away and purchas NFL Sunday ticket (of which part of the proceeds indirectly go to the Bills) and buy tons of Bills gear HAVE AS MUCH A STAKE IN THIS TEAM AS YOU DO........

What you are saying is you feel you have a share of the bills because you have the OPPORTUNITY to go to the games.....

You dont.....and if you drop those tickets somebody else will pick them up in a heartbeat

83000[/snapback]

I doubt anyone would pick them up in a heartbeat right now.

John you also make a good point, but I'm not posting something telling someone they can't be positive. I'm very negative towards this team right now because they make me ill Sunday after Sunday. I didn't even stand and clap durring the shout song last week because to be honest, I just didn't care. That is how bad things are, when fans stop going to work angry because they know their team is a joke.

82996[/snapback]

And the Bills lost to a mediocre team this week. Did anyone besides me notice Baltimore's offense?

I guess all you bandwagon jumpers crawled back under your rock, sucking your thumbs, while clutching your Drew Bledsoe bobblehead dolls.  Sorry for the vitriol, but I took a lot of grief from a bunch of braindead numbnuts who don't have the guts to show their faces now.

PTR

82955[/snapback]

My Drew Bledsoe bobblehead met an ugly demise after the Patsy game, as some of you may recall. This team not only sucks, it also blows! Tom Donahoe has transformed this team from one with a proud blue-collar workman attitude, to a losing bunch of ass-clowns who only play for their paycheck. And their uniforms are a bleepin' joke, too!

After almost twenty years, it's time for me to write another letter to Ralph Wilson.

I didn't even stand and clap durring the shout song last week because to be honest, I just didn't care

If you don't care why do you bother to come? Every Monday I can barely speak and no matter how bad it gets I will continue to do so. It's this type of fan that takes away the home field advantage they might as well be on the road.

Drew if a Football God!

What? You saying he isn't?

Well, if he isn't, you've got to admit that Tom's built a team that's almost nearly comptitive.

That must count for something in this league.

I'm sure it does.

Doesn't it? :blink: