Where are all the "loyal fans" now?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as Bledsoe continues to play, we'll lose games.  I also think we'll lose badly to Arizona this week.  Think things are bad now?  Imagine how they'll be a week from today.

83005[/snapback]

Well....luckily today's game wasn't shown in my area. Next week I'll be there in person....again. I think I better go to eBay and buy my Happy Bunny pins. 1). You suck and that's sad. 2). Fzuckit. I'll display them proudly.

:blink:

What does having season tickets have to do with how loyal a fan you are?

Those of us who live 3000 miles away and purchas NFL Sunday ticket (of which part of the proceeds indirectly go to the Bills) and buy tons of Bills gear HAVE AS MUCH A STAKE IN THIS TEAM AS YOU DO........

What you are saying is you feel you have a share of the bills because you have the OPPORTUNITY to go to the games.....

You dont.....and if you drop those tickets somebody else will pick them up in a heartbeat

83000[/snapback]

I live 500 miles from Buffalo. To answer your first question: Owning season tickets helps keep the team in Buffalo, even though I can only get to 3 games a year.

Two, as nice as it is you pay for Sunday Ticket, the bills only get a 1/32 cut of that money. All of my money goes to the Bills. Also, tickets sales is the only thing we can do as fans to contribute to the success of the Bills.

Three, If I did not renew my season tickets, chances are no one would pick them up. The Bills only have 40,000 or so season ticket holders. When they suck, that number goes down.

Having said all that, I reserve the right to be honest, and critical, of my team.

PTR

If you don't care why do you bother to come?  Every Monday I can barely speak and no matter how bad it gets I will continue to do so.  It's this type of fan that takes away the home field advantage they might as well be on the road.

83037[/snapback]

Yeah whatever..........

Maybe the drunk Canadians had something to do with losing the advantage? I don't think chanting about nothing the whole game constitues homefield advantage.

Oh yeah, did I mention the shout song is played when there is nothing going on? So what relevance does that have with homefield advantage??? I stand and yell while we are on defense and I shut up while we are on offense.

So explain to me how I'm so bad???

Well....luckily today's game wasn't shown in my area. Next week I'll be there in person....again. I think I better go to eBay and buy my Happy Bunny pins. 1). You suck and that's sad. 2). Fzuckit. I'll display them proudly.

83060[/snapback]

You see, I'm bad, I gave my tickets to a fellow Bills fan so she could go cheer next week.

I'M HORRIBLE BILLSFANLEVY!!!! Making sure Bills fans are in my seats is HORRIBLE.

83060[/snapback]

Whoa, hey now...call off your dogs there. I'll always support my team no matter what, but I'm not one to keep ignoring the truth about how bad this team is. Heck, I'm headed to Buffalo twice this year for games and I'll cheer my head off for the team, but unless we get a certain #11 out of the game, we'll continue to lose and be the whuppin' boys of the NFL. That doesnt make me any less of a fan just because I want to see us be better then this miserable product on the field.

Last week I made a critical post after the Bills beat Miami.  I had to endure a lot of abuse for it.  Everyone acted like last week was some kind of turning point for the Bills.  I saw a team that still sucked, but beat a worse team.  For that I got slammed.

Well what do you "Mary Sunshines" think now?  Where is all the glowing praise?  The talk of winning 12 straight?  What happened?  Could it be....I WAS RIGHT???  The Bills STILL SUCK???

I guess all you bandwagon jumpers crawled back under your rock, sucking your thumbs, while clutching your Drew Bledsoe bobblehead dolls.  Sorry for the vitriol, but I took a lot of grief from a bunch of braindead numbnuts who don't have the guts to show their faces now.

PTR

82955[/snapback]

PTR, I wasn't one of the people who ragged you for that! I wasn't on the board back then at all. I haven't even seen that thread.

I continue as follows:

1. The O-line still sucks. However, this is all DB's fault.

2. The receivers used to drop passes but now they're fumbling them into the defenses hands. Again, Drew's fault! But I freely admit that second pass TD to Lee was all his fault, no question there.

3. We can't run for stevestojan even with WM out there. Yes, DB fault!

4. Defense continues to give up big pass plays or wiffs on tackles. Yet again, Drew's fault.

Get the picture?

I live 500 miles from Buffalo.  To answer your first question: Owning season tickets helps keep the team in Buffalo, even though I can only get to 3 games a year.

Two, as nice as it is you pay for Sunday Ticket, the bills only get a 1/32 cut of that money.  All of my money goes to the Bills.  Also, tickets sales is the only thing we can do as fans to contribute to the success of the Bills.

Three, If I did not renew my season tickets, chances are no one would pick them up.  The Bills only have 40,000 or so season ticket holders.  When they suck, that number goes down.

Having said all that, I reserve the right to be honest, and critical, of my team.

PTR

83061[/snapback]

Fine....be honest and critical of your team....but the basis of this thread sounds like you are questioning the loyalty of other fans just because they dont agree with you....I PROMISE YOU THAT I AM EVERY BIT A FAN OF THIS TEAM AS YOU ARE.......whether I pay 1 dolllar or 1000 dollars.....

That being said...it sounds like that 500 mile drive and watching the team lose is eating away at you inside....might I suggest being charitable with the tickets to someone else would like to go see an NFL game? You could save yourself the drive.

Fine....be honest and critical of your team....but the basis of this thread sounds like you are questioning the loyalty of other fans just because they dont agree with you....I PROMISE YOU THAT I AM EVERY BIT A FAN OF THIS TEAM AS YOU ARE.......whether I pay 1 dolllar or 1000 dollars.....

That being said...it sounds like that 500 mile drive and watching the team lose is eating away at you inside....might I suggest being charitable with the tickets to someone else would like to go see an NFL game?  You could save yourself the drive.

83140[/snapback]

You misunderstand...I did not question other people's loyalty. I was accused of not being loyal because I was critical of the way the Bills played against Miami, even though they won the game.

PTR

Last week I made a critical post after the Bills beat Miami.  I had to endure a lot of abuse for it.  Everyone acted like last week was some kind of turning point for the Bills.  I saw a team that still sucked, but beat a worse team.  For that I got slammed.

Well what do you "Mary Sunshines" think now?  Where is all the glowing praise?  The talk of winning 12 straight?  What happened?  Could it be....I WAS RIGHT???  The Bills STILL SUCK???

I guess all you bandwagon jumpers crawled back under your rock, sucking your thumbs, while clutching your Drew Bledsoe bobblehead dolls.  Sorry for the vitriol, but I took a lot of grief from a bunch of braindead numbnuts who don't have the guts to show their faces now.

PTR

82955[/snapback]

Feel better? Vindicated, perhaps? :blink:

Feel better?  Vindicated, perhaps? :blink:

83162[/snapback]

I would rather have the Bills win, but I do think the game made my point. Everyone was giddy they won. But they were still making the same dumb plays they always do. They just happened to beat a worse team. But I had to get crap from you because I was negative after a win. I mean people were talking 12-game winning streaks!! There's being positive, then there's being absurd.

PTR

I would rather have the Bills win, but I do think the game made my point.  Everyone was giddy they won.  But they were still making the same dumb plays they always do.  They just happened to beat a worse team.  But I had to get crap from you because I was negative after a win.  I mean people were talking 12-game winning streaks!!  There's being positive, then there's being absurd.

PTR

83187[/snapback]

Bills fans are the biggest of dreamers.

It would have been nice to rip off 3 or 4 in a row and at least make it so the games were meaningful somewhat, but most FACTS pointed against that happening. I mean how was this offense going to score more then a field goal against Baltimore?

Can anyone honestly tell me that in any of the cases where we had it first and goal that you thought we would score?

I admitted I was wrong on those points...like I said, I can't hear the PBP in the sports bar where I watch them.  Just never question who I root for.

PTR

82986[/snapback]

So what is it? Do you own season tickets? Or did you watch last weeks home game at a sports bar?

You're a Pats fan who watches the Patriots, you've rarely seen a Bills game.

How long are you going to carry on this charade?