Note to Flutie Flakes

Whites Bay

I've had Flutie Flakes and they were craptacular

Tho I did make a couple bucks in college selling them :lol: I'm from Erie, PA and went to college near Pittsburgh. Couldn't buy FF in the 'burgh, so I'd buy a couple boxes when I was back home in Erie then sell them on campus to Steeler fans :lol:

Hope I did this right. Looks like you rock the house!

http://www.wellsvilledaily.com/entertainment/x1196568481

Quick question. Have you ever actually EATEN Flutie Flakes? I did, about 10 years ago.

Nice name, but they really....er.....sucked. Sorry for the ineloquence.

I have an unopen box of Flutie Flakes. Are coming to the next home game? I got breakfast!

I have an unopen box of Flutie Flakes. Are coming to the next home game? I got breakfast!

Let's review the situation.

1) A ten-year-old box of fructose-saturated starch that sucked gerbil tail the moment it came off the production line. Yummy.

2) Stir in Molson Canadian.

3) Thanks. I'll pass.

4) But you're above-average-cool for offering. Mucho appreciado!

Hope I did this right. Looks like you rock the house!

http://www.wellsvilledaily.com/entertainment/x1196568481

Quick question. Have you ever actually EATEN Flutie Flakes? I did, about 10 years ago.

Nice name, but they really....er.....sucked. Sorry for the ineloquence.

LOL :lol:

Great article! I have four boxes of UNOPENED Flutie Flakes in my basement. I have to agree with yourself and others that after eating some from the one and only box I opened, it tasted like :lol:

LOL :lol:

Great article! I have four boxes of UNOPENED Flutie Flakes in my basement. I have to agree with yourself and others that after eating some from the one and only box I opened, it tasted like :lol:

I've got a low spot in my lawn. Let me know when you can spare a box.

I hate to admit I have an unopened box of the original Flutie Flakes on a shelf in my office, joined by a copy of "Armed and Dangerous," a Buffalo Bills stadium sno-globe, and a business card with Thurman's signature on it.

“Three million boxes of the original Flutie Flakes cereal were sold a decade ago,” said Melissa Heher, vice president, PLB Sports. “Many fans purchased the box as a collectible and did not even eat the cereal inside. It is very difficult today to find the original red box that started the frenzy in Buffalo.”

Doesn't he contradict himself here? They sold 3 million boxes as collectibles, but now it's difficult to find the original red boxes? I have one in my den, and it sounds pretty much everyone at TBD has at least one too. (FYI: I tossed the flakes out when I bough the box.)

PTR

Doesn't he contradict himself here? They sold 3 million boxes as collectibles, but now it's difficult to find the original red boxes? I have one in my den, and it sounds pretty much everyone at TBD has at least one too. (FYI: I tossed the flakes out when I bough the box.)

PTR

He apparently hasn't searched Flutie Flakes on Ebay. It's not too difficult there.

He apparently hasn't searched Flutie Flakes on Ebay. It's not too difficult there.

He's probably never thought that a box of Flutie Flakes is worth much. Of course neither have I

That said, my parents have a couple of boxes of Flakes (mostly red and a couple blue) in their basement. How much are they worth :lol:

He's probably never thought that a box of Flutie Flakes is worth much. Of course neither have I

That said, my parents have a couple of boxes of Flakes (mostly red and a couple blue) in their basement. How much are they worth :devil:

Boxes I have are Red, Blue And Super Chargered Yellow (Thank You Big Bob Lamb)

That said, my parents have a couple of boxes of Flakes (mostly red and a couple blue) in their basement. How much are they worth :devil:

That is, by the way, one heck of an avatar. Well done, good man, well done.