Today's market

TPS

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You gotta love that guy, no matter what side of the fence, if any, you sit on.

When people are greedy, it's time to sell. When people are scared it's time to buy. Simple, simple, simple. I

f people are afraid to buy now I ask them: "so do you go to Nordstroms and take a pair of shoes, pants, jacket and couple of ties to the counter and set them down and tell the clerk to hold them for you so you can come back and pay for them later when they're more expensive?"

Interesting coincidence that you posted that?

he's bowing out of the market. For all of you who jumped on the Buffet attempt to get people back in the market, buyer beware...

Lahde da...

I still think more blood will be spilled onto the markets in the next few weeks.

Considering the fact that you have been buying into a declining market each month since your bullish bottom call on financials last JULY, " some great bargains out there". It would seem that sooner or later you might actually get it right but, it will take you 10 !@#$kin years to actually turn a profit. Keep pokin away at it mr ten year, this isn't '01-03.

It's a traders market, genius. Have any cash left?? Let us know when you buy in before the big rally, it doesn't count when you claim genius after the fact! :D:lol:

Hang on, wave 5 coming up. Good f'n luck.

Actually he's a total fraud, carry on.

Buy the way, where does ole warren live??

Let me guess...

1. He is actually an Illuminati minion.

2. He is the mastermind behind the NWO (boy, I bet you are blushing now after calling him a fraud).

3. He is responsible for the current crisis by tampering behind the scenes.

4. Is a front man for the CIA and is responsible for tampering with the Supreme Court in the decision to install Bush, with the aid of Geico Insurance, Coca-Cola, and Mickey Mouse.

You can pick more than one.

Actually he's a total fraud, carry on.

Buy the way, where does ole warren live??

You're right he is a fraud. I heard he doesn't even know how to use a computer.

How long before that brain transplant actually starts kicking in btw?

Considering the fact that you have been buying into a declining market each month since your bullish bottom call on financials last JULY, " some great bargains out there". It would seem that sooner or later you might actually get it right but, it will take you 10 !@#$kin years to actually turn a profit. Keep pokin away at it mr ten year, this isn't '01-03.

It's a traders market, genius. Have any cash left?? Let us know when you buy in before the big rally, it doesn't count when you claim genius after the fact! :lol::thumbsup:

That's when DCA works it's magic genius.

It's a traders market, genius. Have any cash left?? Let us know when you buy in before the big rally, it doesn't count when you claim genius after the fact! :wallbash::worthy:

What bargain did I point to in my post in July? Wells Fargo. Guess what it's up over 50% since it hit it's bottom the day before I posted that. How far are gold and silver down since I posted that? Over 50%? Man you're a fargin' genius. :ph34r: