Buffalo's sexiest Bills fan

ricojes

This is not a good representation of the 716's hottest girls. I could easily name 16 girls I graduated high school with that are much better looking.

Dunno why we have the reputation for ugly women, maybe it's polls like this.

God made the north cold so thankfully, those girls are forced to cover up.

This is not a good representation of the 716's hottest girls. I could easily name 16 girls I graduated high school with that are much better looking.

Dunno why we have the reputation for ugly women, maybe it's polls like this.

As I posted on TSW...

I hear ya, but these aren't even close to being the hottest women in Buffalo...Thank God...I've seen many hotter at Bills games. But how many of them would pose half naked on the internet? That really could come back to haunt them at a later date, so I can't say I blame them. Most of these chicks are from dive strip clubs, go to any city in the country and you'll find a strip club or 2 filled with some of these skanks.

As I posted on TSW...

I hear ya, but these aren't even close to being the hottest women in Buffalo...Thank God...I've seen many hotter at Bills games. But how many of them would pose half naked on the internet? That really could come back to haunt them at a later date, so I can't say I blame them. Most of these chicks are from dive strip clubs, go to any city in the country and you'll find a strip club or 2 filled with some of these skanks.

And, honestly, I think you nailed the real issue here. There are plenty of beautiful women in WNY. But, WNY women are less likely to "pose half naked" than the women in many (if not most) other areas of the country.

Too many tatoos, especially tatoo'd cans! :thumbdown:

Can you imagine snacking on #10's box while reading the Tat right above it "Not safe for human consumption" Ha!

I don't understand why a beautiful woman gets those things...and I was a Marine for 21 years. To each their own I guess.

Can you imagine snacking on #10's box while reading the Tat right above it "Not safe for human consumption" Ha!

I don't understand why a beautiful woman gets those things...and I was a Marine for 21 years. To each their own I guess.

These kids get tattoos and then 10 years later realize it was a bad idea and have to pay to have them removed. A procedure that is both expensive and very painful.

Was it really a sexiest Bills Fan contest? Or a sexiest girl posing in Bills colors contest?

I've seen better at the Pinto. And they show up to all the games!

It was misnamed, aussie. It should have been called, "Best tramp to slut-it-up for a stupid radio staion's online contest...oh, make it Bills-related, too"