Why is everyone stressing about the AZ game

BILLS #1

Had a ton of key injuries, our D was pretty banged up with Terrence McGee not in the game we had to go to unexperienced corners to guard larry Fitz 1 on 1 hmmm thats pretty hard, Aaron Schobel and Marcus Stroud were a lil beat up, Kieth Ellison SUCKS we have to remember that, Ko Simpson got hurt in the 1st quarter, and above them all Trent Edwards got hurt and JP Blowsman came in, and there for marshawn had no room to run because they didn't respect our passing game... we are a very good team i think after this bye week everyone gets healthy and we could go 6-5 the rest of the way or maybe even 7-4, we are definitely going to make the playoffs !!

Well thank you. I feel better about that now that you've given us your playoff guarantee.

People are in a fuss because #1) Buffalo fans see the first sign of adversity and can't help but exaggerate the negative and #2) A solid 4-0 team with playoff aspirations really should not be manhandled like the Bills were. I don't care who was out and who was in. Arizona had injuries too. I believe the guy that KO'd Edwards was even a game time decision.

Well thank you. I feel better about that now that you've given us your playoff guarantee.

People are in a fuss because #1) Buffalo fans see the first sign of adversity and can't help but exaggerate the negative and #2) A solid 4-0 team with playoff aspirations really should not be manhandled like the Bills were. I don't care who was out and who was in. Arizona had injuries too. I believe the guy that KO'd Edwards was even a game time decision.

yea were 4-0 with a healthy Trent Edwards and Terrence mcgee, and i know arizona had some injuries but they have solid backups we dont, and arizona is pretty tough to beat in there own stadium

Had a ton of key injuries, our D was pretty banged up with Terrence McGee not in the game we had to go to unexperienced corners to guard larry Fitz 1 on 1 hmmm thats pretty hard, Aaron Schobel and Marcus Stroud were a lil beat up, Kieth Ellison SUCKS we have to remember that, Ko Simpson got hurt in the 1st quarter, and above them all Trent Edwards got hurt and JP Blowsman came in, and there for marshawn and no room to run because they didn't respect our passing game... we are a very good team i think after this bye week every1 gets healthy and we could go 6-5 the rest of the way or maybe even 7-4, we are definitely going to make the playoffs mark MY WORDS!!

I just don't understand why the HATERS have To denigrate JP by calling him names other than his own. He has done NOTHING to deserve this kind of hatred. HE IS NOT Willis McGoofy, & is in fact the antithesis of him, by all reports he has been & is a good team mate. I don't see how anyone can call themselves a Bills fan when they attack a member of the team like this. I did not see you call Keith Ellison Keith Suckison.

I just don't understand why the HATERS have To denigrate JP by calling him names other than his own. He has done NOTHING to deserve this kind of hatred. HE IS NOT Willis McGoofy, & is in fact the antithesis of him, by all reports he has been & is a good team mate. I don't see how anyone can call themselves a Bills fan when they attack a member of the team like this. I did not see you call Keith Ellison Keith Suckison.

When i was watching the game it look like JP wasnt in it, like he wasnt trying to win the game, he took hours trying to get rid of the ball and i know our O line was not giving him time but he took too many sacks and was holding on to the ball to much even DJ pointed out that, when JP did start for us he didnt do to well, i think Hamdan could do more than him, he has a pretty good arm and is more accurate, this is why JP is JP BLOWSMAN, and keith ellison isnt important enough to have a nickname

When i was watching the game it look like JP wasnt in it, like he wasnt trying to win the game, he took hours trying to get rid of the ball and i know our O line was not giving him time but he took too many sacks and was holding on to the ball to much even DJ pointed out that, when JP did start for us he didnt do to well, i think Hamdan could do more than him, he has a pretty good arm and is more accurate, this is why JP is JP BLOWSMAN, and keith ellison isnt important enough to have a nickname

You may HATE JP & the way he played but that is no reason to denigrate him like that. Why don't you go to a Pats* board & post. I'm sure they would love your posts. Myself I AM SICK of the Jim Rome mentality of you & others like yourself on this board.

Everyone seems to forget that we were playing a team on a two game losing streak and their previous loss was an embarassing blowout. They had something to prove and were on a mission, it was a terrible time to play them. San Diego could in the same boat by the time we play them.

Everyone seems to forget that we were playing a team on a two game losing streak and their previous loss was an embarassing blowout. They had something to prove and were on a mission, it was a terrible time to play them. San Diego could in the same boat by the time we play them.

I agree, but we will be playing after a bye and at home. Some very good Bills players are nicked up and will be getting a rest.

The Bills need to find a way to win this game.

What did that latest article say? You know, the one where they interviewed JP after the Arizona game? Where he said, and I quote, "now I know I have to be ready to step in at any time."

Now? Really? Not before? Not this entire time? Awesome, JP, thanks a ton.

It brings me back to that nighttime chat he gave to reporters after practice during the preseason, where he threw his coaches under the bus for his lack of production the last four years and shirked 100% of the responsibility for their decision to make Trent the starter this season. He was snotty and passive aggressive, and he continues to be a dum dum on the field and that doesn't help his case much.

That pass to Evans made me think differently for about ten minutes. Then, as his 153.8 passer rating started to disintegrate with more and more downs to play and more and more stupid mistakes piling up, I realized that, no, this guy was NOT prepared to come in, and is a TERRIBLE teammate.

I think the reason everyone, from the media on down to the Bills staff, are NOT calling this guy out for being a total dick is because they need to get VALUE for him, and to disparage him now would only drive his trade value down to nothing. As it is, there are at least six other NFL teams who could actually use this guy. We might as well talk him up as best we can until one of those teams grabs him up.

Just my opinion.

But back to the point of the thread. Our OC and DC had terrible game plans, and our players, almost to a man, played halfheartedly and wussyball all day long. That's why we lost so badly.

No, I think the Bills are in that boat. San Diego is not lucky at all. They had to play the 'Phins on the road when Miami was coming off their bye week and they have to play an embarrassed Bills team in Buffalo coming off a bye week.

FWIW, i think San Diego will beat NE this week so at least they won't be coming here off a loss.

No, I think the Bills are in that boat. San Diego is not lucky at all. They had to play the 'Phins on the road when Miami was coming off their bye week and they have to play an embarrassed Bills team in Buffalo coming off a bye week.

FWIW, i think San Diego will beat NE this week so at least they won't be coming here off a loss.

I agree and hope that San Diego beats NE.

Let it go. Let it go. I agree with Bills#1. Lets see what a HEALTHY bills team does against SD, Phins, Jets and Pats... ThEn we will know what we have.. the teams with the fewest injuries are usually the ones that do best in this league... fans underestimate that fact way too much...

I'll tell you why Bill's fans should feel stressed:

1.) All the money the Bills spent on the O-line is NOT paying dividends. I am sick and tired hearing how BIG our line is when they are simply TERRIBLE at run blocking. Lynch has to earn every yard because the line can't simply PUSH anybody off of the line of scrimmage! And then when Lynch breaks one...it comes back for holding or tripping or some nonsense. You would think with all of that BEEF and physics behind these guys that they can block and push people off of the line. They don't. When you can't run in the NFL, that spells trouble...and stress!

2.) We haven't played anybody tough and real. Oakland? St Louis? Seattle? Maybe JAX is a decent team, but we didn't dominate the Jags until the 4th quarter. Face it, we were lucky.

3.) Defensive pass rush...rather lack of it. Do I long for the days of Bruce and Biscuit. The AZ game was a perfect example. We knew AZ had a crappy running game and we KNEW they were going to pass...so where was the pressure? What happens when we play against a "good" team??

4.) We haven't dominated all 4 quarters of a game. Fortunately during the 4 wins, we dominated the 4th quarter, but again...we haven't dominated anybody this year!

Damn straight I am stressed!

Just for the record JP took only 1 more sack than Trent did against STL the previous game. Just an FYI

That pass to Evans made me think differently for about ten minutes. Then, as his 153.8 passer rating started to disintegrate with more and more downs to play and more and more stupid mistakes piling up, I realized that, no, this guy was NOT prepared to come in, and is a TERRIBLE teammate.

rofl, yeah, it disintegrated all the way down to 101.3...

Where to begin? Let's see:

Had a ton of key injuries, our D was pretty banged up with Terrence McGee not in the game we had to go to unexperienced corners to guard larry Fitz 1 on 1 hmmm thats pretty hard,

Injuries are a part of the game, and good teams can win despite adversity. The Bills are a work in progress, but aren't all the way there yet. The 4-0 start blinded many to that fact.

Aaron Schobel and Marcus Stroud were a lil beat up, Kieth Ellison SUCKS we have to remember that, Ko Simpson got hurt in the 1st quarter,

Schobel is not dominating the line of scrimmage this season when healthy. Now, before people get all bent out of shape, I'm not saying he sucks. Far from it. What I am saying is that he certainly has not been performing like a high priced DE should to date.

Stroud may be banged up, but he's played a lot tougher @ the point of attack in his career even while banged up. Get off those blocks, big man! You've shown that you can do it (w/out Stroud's presence, you'd see last year's defense for the most part), so make it so.

Ellison has been a big disappointment since his rookie season (when he was probably the most consistent LB on the roster, surprisingly). It's been downhill ever since.

Ko? He's okay, but nothing special just yet. Maybe he's on the way and maybe he's just what he's shown so far: an okay safety. Time will tell, and I'm rooting for the former.

and above them all Trent Edwards got hurt and JP Blowsman came in,

It's all JP's fault, Part XXXVIIII...

and there for marshawn had no room to run because they didn't respect our passing game...

This line has shown that their ability to pass block is greater than their run blocking ability. How Marshawn was among the top AFC backs is a mystery, as I usually see a few D linemen hanging off of him after he takes the handoff. As I said earlier, I would LOVE to see him get to the 2nd level w/out being beat up. I'll bet we'd see a true beast then.

... we are a very good team i think after this bye week everyone gets healthy and we could go 6-5 the rest of the way or maybe even 7-4, we are definitely going to make the playoffs !!

The Bills are so good that they'll nudge past the .500 mark? Actually, I get that, and you may not be that far off from what happens. The schedule toughens up quite a bit from the start of the year, so they will get to show us all what they are truly made of and whether or not this is the year we see the Bills in the postseason.

This reminds me of that video where the kid is crying....leave brittany alone.

I am not freaking out about it...simply for the fact that if we were gonna lose a game, this is the one to lose...on the road, across country to an out of conference opponent. Basically, they had the type of game that good teams have once or twice during the season, and bad teams have 5 or 6 times...

As long as they don't have these type of games repeatedly, then it is not a cause for concern. Would it be nice if they played better? Of course, but as the gatorade commercial says:

"A win is a win...a loss is a loss"

Noone is gonna care at the end of the year...all they will care about is whether they won enough games to win the division, and then if not, if they won enough games to make the playoffs. No points for blowout wins, and no points for close losses. All it does is give the media something to talk about...