Favorite Seinfeld Line(s)

EndZoneCrew

I thought of another one:

George: I wish there were pigmen. You get a few of these pigmen walking around I'm looking a whole lot better. Then if somebody wants to fix me up at least they could say, "Hey he's no pig-man!"

Jerry: Believe me, there'd be plenty of women going for the pig-men. No matter what the deformity you'll find some group of perverts attracted to it. "Oo that little tail turns me on."

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think my favorite part of that episode is, Elaine has to say it a couple of times to Jerry before he gets what she is talking about. But, as soon as she say's "He took it out" to Kramer, he immediately knows and says "Wooah" or something to that effect.

I found the whole scene: :lol: :lol:

JERRY: Come on. How was your date?

ELAINE: Oh, the date. The date.

JERRY: Ya how was it?

ELAINE: Interesting.

JERRY: Really.

ELAINE: Oh ya.

JERRY: Why what happened?

ELAINE: Let's see, (thinking) how shall I put this.

JERRY: Just put it.

ELAINE: He took it out.

JERRY: (confused) He what?

ELAINE: He took (blows on her glasses twice to clean them) it out.

JERRY: He took what out?

ELAINE: It.

JERRY: He took It, Out?

ELAINE: Yessiree Bob.

JERRY: He couldn't.

ELAINE: He did.

JERRY: (motions of making out) Well you were involved in some sort of amorous...

ELAINE: Noooo.

JERRY: You mean he just

ELAINE: Yes.

JERRY: Are you sure?

ELAINE: Oh quite.

JERRY: There was no mistaking it?

ELAINE: (looks straight into his eyes) Jerry.

JERRY: So you were talking, (Elaine makes an agreement sound "mmm") you're having pleasant conversation, (Elaine makes an agreement sound "mmm") then all of sudden...

ELAINE: Yea.

JERRY: It.

ELAINE: It.

JERRY: Out.

ELAINE: Out.

JERRY: Well I, I can't believe this. I know Phil, he, he's a good friend of mine. We play softball together. How could this be?

ELAINE: Oh it be. (sarcastically) You got any other friends you want to set me up with?

(Kramer enters)

KRAMER: Hey. (to Elaine) Hey how was your date with Phil Titola?

ELAINE: (to Kramer) He took it out.

(Shocked, Kramer acts like he just got a cold shiver down his back)

KRAMER: Maybe uh, it needed some air. You know sometimes they need air, they can't breathe in there. It's in human.

(Scene Ends)

I think my favorite part of that episode is, Elaine has to say it a couple of times to Jerry before he gets what she is talking about. But, as soon as she say's "He took it out" to Kramer, he immediately knows and says "Wooah" or something to that effect.

Missed it. :lol:

Steinbrenner: Well, he'd been logging some pretty heavy hours, first

one in in the morning, last one to leave at night. That kid was a human

dynamo.

Estelle: Are you sure you're talking about George?

Steinbrenner: You are Mr. and Mrs. Costanza?

Frank (yelling): What the hell did you trade Jay Buhner for?!? He had

30 home runs, over 100 RBIs last year, he's got a rocket for an arm, you

don't know what the hell you're doin'!!

Steinbrenner: Well, Buener was a good prospect, no question about it.

But my baseball people love Ken Phelps' bat. They kept saying 'Ken

Phelps , Ken Phelps'.

KRAMER: No. <To George> But I did run into somebody you might be interested in, a Mr. Jon Voight, the actor?

GEORGE: Jon Voight! Are you kiddin' me? Did you talk to him?

KRAMER: Well, he was a little standoffish.

GEORGE: What, you didn't ask him about the car?

KRAMER: No, I couldn't, his cab pulled away. But he did, however, make an impression on me. <Pulls up his sleeve and shows George his arm.> Look.

JERRY: What?

KRAMER: His tooth marks. He bit me.

GEORGE: Jon Voight bit you?

JERRY: Well, what is he, a vampire?

KRAMER: No, it's justifiable. He thought I was going for his wallet.

GEORGE (looking at Kramer's arm): He left perfect imprints.

KRAMER: That he did. Now, you got that pencil with the bite marks on it? We get a trained eye to match 'em up, and we'll see whether or not you're driving Jon Voight's car!

JERRY: Oh, please.

GEORGE: Wait a minute, wait, it's not that stupid.

JERRY: No, it's stupid.

FRANK: Kramer, I got your message. I haven't celebrated Festivus in years! What is your interest?

KRAMER: Well, just tell me everything, huh?

FRANK: Many Christmases ago, I went to buy a doll for my son. I reach for the last one they had - but so did another man. As I rained blows opon him, I realized there had to be another way!

KRAMER: What happened to the doll?

FRANK: It was destroyed. But out of that, a new holiday was born. "A Festivus for the rest of us!"

FRANK: Kramer, I got your message. I haven't celebrated Festivus in years! What is your interest?

FRANK: Many Christmases ago, I went to buy a doll for my son. I reach for the last one they had - but so did another man. As I rained blows opon him, I realized there had to be another way!

FRANK: It was destroyed. But out of that, a new holiday was born. "A Festivus for the rest of us!"

The Airing of Grievances is currently underway over on PPP.

The Airing of Grievances is currently underway over on PPP.

FRANK: Welcome, new comers. The tradition of Festivus begins with the airing of grievances. I got a lot of problems with you people! And now you're gonna hear

about it! You, Kruger. My son tells me your company stinks!

GEORGE: Oh, God.

FRANK: (To George) Quiet, you'll get yours in a minute. Kruger, you couldn't smooth a silk sheet if you had a hot date with a babe. I lost my train of thought.

FRANK: Welcome, new comers. The tradition of Festivus begins with the airing of grievances. I got a lot of problems with you people! And now you're gonna hear

about it! You, Kruger. My son tells me your company stinks!

GEORGE: Oh, God.

FRANK: (To George) Quiet, you'll get yours in a minute. Kruger, you couldn't smooth a silk sheet if you had a hot date with a babe. I lost my train of thought.

Have you seen the pole, Kouger?

How could I forget this one. Great eposide!

Kramer: "Hey no bagel no bagel no bagel!"

LD was the off camera voice in many episodes. It never really dawned on me until I started watching Curb Your Enthusiasm and recognized his voice.

He was the original voice of Nummen until they cast an actor to play him and make him an actual character, then they went back and had the actor dub over LD's voice in the old episodes