550 Schopp Being his self, Bulldog being a yes man & JP...

AnthonyF

Again being blamed for the defensive meltdown..... Always people saying that JP did not give them a ball control offense, so it is his fault the defense played bad. Sheesh the QB is to fault for throwing an 87 yard TD and not giving the D time to rest. After the first 2 drives, where they were scared to allow Losman to throw, they scored on the next 2. Then after getting to the Arizona 30 the first drive of the 3rd, they run 3 times.

I don't get it as far as the offense goes. Their playcalling was bad and the line play was pathetic. Did Losman roll out once? The fumble on the handoff to Lynch had a defensive player who was in the backfield as soon as the ball was snapped. What about shotgun formation if you are worried about Losman processing plays. They seldom were in it.

I will not talk about the defense which was pathetic.

Add to that Schopp continues to make snide backhanded comments deriding Losman and what little to expect from a backup and the Bulldog saying absolutely nothing and never ever challenging Schopp on anything. I can't believe how much I dislike Schopp....

Sounds about right to me.

GO BILLS!

I said that they are very subtle in their jabs and comments against Losman. They then commented on how callers are blaming Schonert for bad playcalling, which no one does with TE in there. Just hung up another caller (female) saying the line was terrible and then ending it with comment that we are still making excuses for Losman in year 5.

Hasn't Edwards fumbled twice this year, sacked 4 X's vs. St. Louis? I agree that TE is the starer, just pointing out that he has had bad runs too, and I have yet to see 4 good quarters by the Bills.

JP's problem is that he holds onto the ball way to long. He is either confused with where to go, looking for the big play to long, or both.

JP is not the reason why the Bills lost yesterday. If Trent didn't get hurt the score wouldn't have been much different. The defense was on the field forever because they couldn't stop Arizona on 3rd down.

Anyone who blames JP for the loss yesterday doesn't know football.

JP's problem is that he holds onto the ball way to long. He is either confused with where to go, looking for the big play to long, or both.

JP is not the reason why the Bills lost yesterday. If Trent didn't get hurt the score wouldn't have been much different. The defense was on the field forever because they couldn't stop Arizona on 3rd down.

Anyone who blames JP for the loss yesterday doesn't know football.

I don't Schoop or Bulldog were blaming JP for the loss, just saying he played like JP and that's what you expect from a backup.

I don't Schoop or Bulldog were blaming JP for the loss, just saying he played like JP and that's what you expect from a backup.

Exactly their not so subtle shots at JP. The Bills did have a chance, just played bad and there was again conservative/uncreative play calling.

Exactly their not so subtle shots at JP. The Bills did have a chance, just played bad and there was again conservative/uncreative play calling.

Sometimes you have to adjust your play calling based on the personnel on the field. JP will be taking not so subtle shots for years to come, get used to it.

Was it any different playcalling than the first 3 quarters of the Raiders gaem?> Or the first half of the Rams game? I dont think so..I think the difference between the 2 qb's and the way they are being coached is this:

Jauron will have his coaches call a conservative game till the end..The difference between the 2 qbs is that Edwards doesnt get flustered in a game like that and Losman tries to do to much on his own in a game called like that..He will hold onto the ball to long and disaster ensues..Edwards is pretty good at getting the ball out of there..Then for some reason in crunch time the coaches open the playbook up and Edwards can handle it..Jp cant..It started showing that Trent could handle it in the Redskin game last year.I just dont remember too many clutch throws by Jp or for that matter clutch drives..A jauron coached team is gonna have to pull it out in the end..Thats the way he wants it, and thats for sure the way he coaches it...

It's amazing how Schonert turns from genius to dummy when the QB changes from Trent Edwards to J.P. Losman.

Suddenly the creative Schonert turns into Steve Fairchild & Tom Clements and becomes conservative & uncreative.

The one thing Schonert had in common with Fairchild & Clements yesterday was J.P. Losman. The day we drafted J.P., the departed frozen one called him a coach killer when I recommended drafting J.P. in the 1st round (Yes, I really wanted J.P. on draft day 2004 ;) ). Well if you're out there lurking iceman, you were right.

It's amazing how Schonert turns from genius to dummy when the QB changes from Trent Edwards to J.P. Losman.

Suddenly the creative Schonert turns into Steve Fairchild & Tom Clements and becomes conservative & uncreative.

The one thing Schonert had in common with Fairchild & Clements yesterday was J.P. Losman. The day we drafted J.P., the departed frozen one called him a coach killer when I recommended drafting J.P. in the 1st round (Yes, I really wanted J.P. on draft day 2004 ;) ). Well if you're out there lurking iceman, you were right.

The playcalling has not been good this year. They have had a number of good 4th quarters. TE has played very well, but was terrible the first quarter vs. Seattle, indifferent after the first drive against Jax, terrible the first 3 quarters against Oakland and not very good against St. Louis. There is lots of room for improvement.

Shopp then compounds his vindictive nasty comments by stating when TE went down he knew the game was over and was left thinking about what to make for dinner. He is just too smart knowing the result 3 plays into the game.

The playcalling has not been good this year. They have had a number of good 4th quarters. TE has played very well, but was terrible the first quarter vs. Seattle, indifferent after the first drive against Jax, terrible the first 3 quarters against Oakland and not very good against St. Louis. There is lots of room for improvement.

Shopp then compounds his vindictive nasty comments by stating when TE went down he knew the game was over and was left thinking about what to make for dinner. He is just too smart knowing the result 3 plays into the game.

Your argument makes no sense. We were a top 15 offense (when's the last time we had that). And if the offense gets better in the 4th quarter and after halftime, doesn't the coordinator deserve credit for making proper adjustments.

Here's the problem with a lot of Bills fans. They like to blame the coaches. They run Gilbride out and now he's winning Super Bowls & making Manning a Pro Bowler. They run Henning out and now he's in Carolina leading on of the best offenses.

Was Fairchild great? Hell no. But that had a lot to do with the QB (Losman and TE playing as a rookie) and inferior players.

;)

Too funny...

Well not really, but You know... :lol:

Yeah, I know....cause it wasn't funny sitting through that season. Truth be told, I think a better QB would've made things better. Todd always had that "deer in the headlights" look about him. All the talk in that offseason was how it was a QB competition between Collins and Hobert for the starting job. AVP wasn't brought up....and that entire offseason I was sure Alex would end up winning the starting job. Unfortunately he separated his shoulder on his 2nd play of the preseason and it was never the same.

other then the handful of JP diehards still holding on, I think most fans thought the same thing once Edwards left the game...."ut oh here we go again" or "oh chit" or like myself when i turned to my father and said "oh god, JP,fukkkk!!!"

After not even a full season of starts under his belt you could see the drastic dropoff once Losman had to enter the game.