funny youtube video

FluffHead

Thats nothing compared to how I act.......I get on my knees and pray to the football Gods. Whenever the Bills are on TV my wife just stays in our room and never comes out. I dont even let her walk through the living room cause to this day I still think shes a jinx to our Bills.......honestly im thinking divorce cause of it.

I still have a scar on my left forearm from the playoff game when the Bills attempted to make a comeback in Pittsburgh. Jim Kelly had hit Thurman across the middle for a td. I thought they were gonna come back, jumped up and threw my arms up through a ceiling light.

Someone hid a video camera in my house

Seriously.

Same here, though I don't yell he did because I've convinced myself that, since I can't be an athlete, I'd be the kind of fan who, when watching his team win it at the end, acts like he's been there before. :thumbsup:

Thats nothing compared to how I act.......I get on my knees and pray to the football Gods. Whenever the Bills are on TV my wife just stays in our room and never comes out. I dont even let her walk through the living room cause to this day I still think shes a jinx to our Bills.......honestly im thinking divorce cause of it.

Now thats a fan :thumbsup:

HOLY CRAP.....ME TO