Anybody get Toronto Tix?

UnionAMG

I'm wondering if anybody has put up the dough for tix in Toronto. As late as yesterday I was saying to myself that I wasn't going to pay the high price to see MY Bills in CANADA. But I caved... although most tix are $105+, there was a small amount of seats for $68 (these seats won't have a view of the video board), and I was able to grab a couple of them. I just couldn't help myself. I'm so excited about this team, and the 7 games with season tickets just isn't enough for me!!!

Just curious if anybody else caved, despite their previous convictions to not support this event?

I'm so excited about this team, and the 7 games with season tickets just isn't enough for me!!!

That's 9 home games counting playoffs.

I found a good substitute (since I live a lot closer to Foxboro than Toronto): I'm going to watch the Bills beat New England in Foxboro for the 1st time since 2000. Then, since 10 games aren't enough, I'm going to see the Bills final game of the season, Super Bowl XLIII.

Correction: I'm missing the 49ers game so I'll only make 10 games total.

see im torn..im not gonna go regardless...but do we want it to succeed? I cant decide. I cant decide it i want it to succeed so that buffalo stays viable ( a logic that i dont really get tho, is a corporation from TOR all of a sudden gonan spend money on a box thats 2 hrs away??) or do i want it to fail miserably to show the nfl that toronto cant support the bills and they forever belong to us...either way they get not a cent from me...but i just felt like rambling

I'm wondering if anybody has put up the dough for tix in Toronto. As late as yesterday I was saying to myself that I wasn't going to pay the high price to see MY Bills in CANADA. But I caved... although most tix are $105+, there was a small amount of seats for $68 (these seats won't have a view of the video board), and I was able to grab a couple of them. I just couldn't help myself. I'm so excited about this team, and the 7 games with season tickets just isn't enough for me!!!

Just curious if anybody else caved, despite their previous convictions to not support this event?

Howard Simon quoted your post this morning and mentioned TBD during their Toronto game discussion.

As much as the whole Toronto deal sucks, I hope there are a lot of Bills fans in attendance. Glad to hear you are going, I am hoping for a full house of Bills fans. At least make it feel somewhat like a home game. Even if it's indoors in December :thumbsup: . Personally I will not be going, but maybe in year 5, when the novelty wears off, I can score some cheap tickets. I don't really believe the normal fan attendance, unless ridiculously low, is going to determine whether this Toronto experiment is a success or not. I think the real test is the corporate suites and sponsorship, which I haven't heard anything about. Have fun...

Howard Simon quoted your post this morning and mentioned TBD during their Toronto game discussion.

Just out of curiosity, what was his take? I don't get to listen to him much these days ...

amount of seats for $68 (these seats won't have a view of the video board), and I was able to grab a couple of them.

I went to a Jays game some years ago and got "Obstructed view" seats where the person at the ticket booth said you can't see the video board. Not only couldn't you see that, you couldn't see center field or second base at all and I couldn't see more than 50' of left field as they were literally behind a concrete wall or underneath you with an angle wherein you'd need to look through the floor. To top it off home plate was obscured by THE LIGHTS! I was sitting behind the lights for god's sake. If there were ever Bob Uecker seats these were they. I hope you didn't get them buddy because I'm sure they were sold.

I sat near the top of section 510. I looked at the seating chart and those are the tickets for football that were marked $68 so you'll be lucky to see half the field depending how close you are to the hotel and the roof (behind the lights) Those seats are so bad you can sit there for "Value" baseball games for $2. The big problem is it'sot an obstruction like a pole that you can mauever around it is literally a huge concrete wall of the hotel.

I sat near the top of section 510. I looked at the seating chart and those are the tickets for football that were marked $68 so you'll be lucky to see half the field depending how close you are to the hotel and the roof (behind the lights) Those seats are so bad you can sit there for "Value" baseball games for $2. The big problem is it'sot an obstruction like a pole that you can mauever around it is literally a huge concrete wall of the hotel.

I did think about that... the seats are in 504, but we're row 4, so not that high up. I'm hoping that I won't have much of the hotel wall in my way, but I realize there may be a part of the near endzone that will be obstructed. Oh well... I'm gonna be there for all 8 "home" games and thats all i cared about!