Well, we're 4 and 0. So my question is

lets_go_bills

Let the playoffs get here when they get here. Just enjoy the season for what it is and the playoffs will come. Last year, even games we won I found to be unwatchable. In fact, some the Bill's best played games were ones we lost. I'm just going to sit back and try to make it last as long as possible.

Oh...and

SUPERBOWL!!!!!!

WNY is in a fever pitch. Can we start talking playoffs now? Please? Everyone keeps saying the season is young, but now we're 4 and 0. I can't help it.

WE'RE GOIN TO THE PLAYOFFS!!! :thumbdown::blink::lol:

NO !!!!!!

Not until we can play an entire game awake and prepared

No, there are still more games to be played and anything can happen. I'm sure Detroit fans were thinking playoffs last year after their start

There are still 12 games to go and anything can happen, and as Buffalo fans, we should all be a little leary about this great start (I'm hoping its not just god teasing us, and hopefully its Russert up there straightening out "the Big Guy" and he will move on and find another towns sports teams to torment, like maybe Boston?)

We can start talking playoffs once they are in the teams grasp, but at the moment, theres too much left to play to start thinking ahead. It would be like Rams fans starting to talk about winning the game on Sunday after the first quarter

Sure we can, but nothing is a given.

That said, I admit to already looking at the standings. :ph34r: Right now, we need to root for the Bengals, Texans and Raiders to win some divisional games. :lol: The Chiefs victory over the Broncos was a thing of beauty.

Oh yeah....we also need at least 6 more wins.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Listening to Mike and Mike this morning, Golic mentioned the season he had with the Dolphins where they started 9-2, lost 5 in a row, and just missed the playoffs.

Talk about the playoffs all you want, but it's just talk. There's still much more work to be done.

True story! I'm with Gavin on this one.