Here We Go Again Albany!!!!

MetsBills

WRGB Albany, NEW YORK has decided to show at 4pm the,.... Bengals Cowboys game this week instead of the Bills.

The fricken Cowboys are ALWAYS on here in NEW YORK.....that WRGB station sux!!!!

Guess its time to get on the phones again and get them to change it to our game !!!

The number is 518-346-6666

Go Bills

WRGB Albany, NEW YORK has decided to show at 4pm the,.... Bengals Cowboys game this week instead of the Bills.

The fricken Cowboys are ALWAYS on here in NEW YORK.....that WRGB station sux!!!!

Guess its time to get on the phones again and get them to change it to our game !!!

The number is 518-346-6666

Go Bills

Good luck. Like it or not, DAL games are advertising gold bullion falling from heaven for affiliates. And the league.

I keep track. Last season, 11 of 16 regular season DAL games were televised in the cinci market - so far this year here, all 4 of their games.

In fact, last year here, we were gifted with 32 NFC East games. So far this season - 10 games. It will grow because the AFC North squares off against the NFC East this season. I'm looking for 40 NFCE appearances. :w00t:

I just looked on their website and it says they are showing the Buffalo Bills vs Arizona Cardinals. Where did you hear the Dallas game was on?

Yep, it's time for everyone to calm down:

4 PM 4:30 PM 5 PM 5:30 PM 6 PM 6:30 PM

WRGB

CBS 6 NFL Football BUFFALO @ ARIZONA

WRGB-DT

CBS 6.1 NFL Football BUFFALO @ ARIZONA

http://www.cbs6albany.com/sections/tvlistings/