Losman's Beard

truth on hold

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard that Losman plans to kidnap Orton, tie him up in a broom closet, and go in as the Bears starting QB to see if anybody notices.

:w00t: That sounds like it would make a great comedy. Something along the lines of Weekend at Bernies, Raising Arizona, or Fargo. BTW, don't give JP any ideas... he just might try it!!! :wallbash:

anyone else see JP on the sidelines with that ridiculous beard? looks like abe lincoln's 15 year old kid growing his 1st one. anyone have an image they can post for everyone's enjoyment?

Where's the "Yawn" smiley?

C'mon Deano, you can do better than that. Where is your sense of schadenfreude?

How often can I take pleasure in jduncan's stupidity? After a while, it simply gets old.

I thought is was for those cold Chicago or Minnesota winters.

He probably wouldnt play any better than Kyle Orton, but he is at least trying to look like him!

Is that you JP?

Before the game...

http://www.tremendousupsidepotential.com/ko99999.jpg

During the game...

http://stillfootball.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/orton.jpg

Guest three3

eh, anyone think jp is going for the 'jesus christ' ? i wonder if he feels betrayed and mislead or something along those lines and this is the manifestation

Could it be that he has taken on the new beard in an attempt to look and "become" Chuck Norris' beard? Think of the possibilities, defensive linemen repelled by the sheer power of the beard! With a dislocated shoulder, the beard can loft a 64 yard bullet to a streaking recievier! He has a plan, we just are too enamored with Trent to see the possibilities.

IMO hes growing his beard out as a message to the management, his train of thought; "If I look like a Bear maybe ill get that trade to Chicago ..."

They wouldn't take him over Orten now. I think Vikings could be interested and the beard I guess kind of works with their theme too. Other teams that might give him a look are 9ers, Chiefs and Lions.