Tracy Porter vs. Leodis

LaDairis

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When the truth be told, the faithful respond in the only way they can...

with denial, jealousy, and anger...

well... i have to ask what your point is? to show everyone that your hindsight is better than the Bills' scouting?

also, define "best corner"... best at what and for who?

Did you ever think that we didn't draft Leodis for only his defense? Or did you forget he is a pretty damn good special teams player?

There you go. When spending the #11 overall, you want a KR, not a shutdown corner. Look how well Ten Ginn has worked out as a #9 overall for the Fins - heck, they just beat the PATS, so there!!!!!!!!!

Perhaps amongst the Bills faithful is someone who can acknowledge the painfully obvious. Leodis isn't starting, isn't even the nickel. When got out there, he was picked on. Tracy Porter swatted away two balls at the end of the Bucs game, the opener, and yesterday showed again what happens if you decide to test him - you PAY. By midseason, teams will be avoiding Porter, and Leodis might get closer to winning the Nickel job from Youboty...

But heck, he can return kicks.... just NOT AS WELL AS PORTER CAN EITHER....

Porter was the best PR in the Big Ten. Leodis was in the SUNBELT....

well... i have to ask what your point is? to show everyone that your hindsight is better than the Bills' scouting?

Lying about "hindsight" is part of DENIAL. Porter was IDed as the best corner BEFORE THE DRAFT as usual...

There you go. When spending the #11 overall, you want a KR, not a shutdown corner. Look how well Ten Ginn has worked out as a #9 overall for the Fins - heck, they just beat the PATS, so there!!!!!!!!!

Perhaps amongst the Bills faithful is someone who can acknowledge the painfully obvious. Leodis isn't starting, isn't even the nickel. When got out there, he was picked on. Tracy Porter swatted away two balls at the end of the Bucs game, the opener, and yesterday showed again what happens if you decide to test him - you PAY. By midseason, teams will be avoiding Porter, and Leodis might get closer to winning the Nickel job from Youboty...

But heck, he can return kicks.... just NOT AS WELL AS PORTER CAN EITHER....

Porter was the best PR in the Big Ten. Leodis was in the SUNBELT....

Wait, Porter swatted away 2 Balls AND he made a team pay? Holy crap I know it's only been 4 games but start getting his HOF bust ready.

Yeah, best at WHAT????

Like, DUH...

BEING A CORNER....

COVERING NFL WRs in solo MAN COVERAGE and ERASING THEM.....

STATS or no stats, the kid Tracy Porter is awesome at coverage. Leodis isn't. But Leodis can hit... at least...

Porter was IDed as the best corner BEFORE THE DRAFT as usual...

"We got a guy up here ... and who in the hell is LaDarius, anyway? I mean, here's a guy who criticizes everybody, whoever they take. He's got the answers to who you should take, to who you shouldn't take. He tells us about your team. He tells us about the Rams. LaDarius, is a tortoise. He tells us about Buffalo and everything else. In my knowledge of him, he's never even put on a jockstrap, he's never been a player, he's never been a coach, he's never been a scout, he's never been an administrator, and all of a sudden, he's an expert. He's in our paper two days ago, telling us who we have to take. We don't have to take anybody that LaDarius, says we have to take. LaDarius, has no more credentials to do what he's doing than my neighbor, and my neighbor's a postman and he doesn't even have season tickets to the NFL."

And um, which fine CB's who were playing very solid football did Porter have to beat out. I know everybody, don't fuel this jackass's fire, but come on man, we're 4 games into this rookie classes season. Oh, and what "draft magazine " annointed Porter the best CB?(like it matters) What a maroon..........

Wait, Porter swatted away 2 Balls AND he made a team pay? Holy crap I know it's only been 4 games but start getting his HOF bust ready.

LOL!!!

That was the opener. Read about it here...

http://www.sunherald.com/251/story/798064.html

"And Porter showed them he can play.

"There was no doubt," Saints safety Roman Harper said, "that Tracy Porter could cover man-to-man, and that's what he did today. You never know what kind of impact he can have for us. But he really played well."

The Bucs' Antonio Bryant got behind Porter in the third quarter, but Porter recovered to break up a pass from Jeff Garcia in the end zone. Porter denied Bryant one more time before the Bucs burned their final timeout with 4:51 left in the game. We've seen enough of Jason David to know he isn't the answer at cornerback. With veteran Mike McKenzie still working his way back from reconstructive knee surgery, the Saints need Porter to make a difference."

And yesterday...

http://www.nfl.com/liveupdate/gamecenter/2...NO_Gamebook.pdf

3 tackles, sack, TFL, QBH, INT and PD

not a bad effort at all... "hit for the cycle" and one of the main reasons the Saints protected their early lead...

And then the lying turned from dribble to deluge....

We had to go back and find my archives to prove the Mario over Reggie Bush call.

Truth be told, nobody is more aware of the TFG Draft calls than the PARROTS who always bring up Justin Geisinger and Eric King.

The Tracy Porter call was by TFG and only TFG, and once again it was quickly outed as RIGHT while THE REST OF THE NFL FOs, MEDIA, and DRAFT GURUS were WRONG.

LOL!!!!

Gosh it sukks being RIGHT ALL THE TIME...

And um, which fine CB's who were playing very solid football did Porter have to beat out. I know everybody, don't fuel this jackass's fire, but come on man, we're 4 games into this rookie classes season. Oh, and what "draft magazine " annointed Porter the best CB?(like it matters) What a maroon..........

I was going to post this. Porter basically HAD to start for the CB-talentless Saints. And yes, he's played well. Except for giving-up the game-winning TD against the Redskins a couple weeks ago. SQUAWK!

McKelvin OTOH hasn't needed to start, yet he more than held his own against the Rams, who went after him yesterday. But I guess the Bills definitely made a mistake, especially seeing as how McKelvin is doing kickoffs and Porter is so great a punt returner, they're not even using him there.

Still, congrats on ID'ing Porter, King, and Geisinger. With that body of work, I'm sure NFL teams will be calling you to be their head of scouting.

NOT! You're not even a third-rate Kiper. The fact you're an arrogant prick makes you an even bigger joke.

Wow, you sure showed them. Keep posting, we love it.

Indeed I did... each year, every year... while you "Bills fans" insist on poor Draft assessments and absolutely incompetent assessments of coverage talent.

Enjoy beating the Rams and Raiders while you can. The failures of your FO will prevent any meaningful postseason run... which is what you wanted anyway, since you insisted on not advocating THE BEST assessor of talent y'all know so well.... to run things here.

"I was going to post this. Porter basically HAD to start for the CB-talentless Saints. And yes, he's played well. Except for giving-up the game-winning TD against the Redskins a couple weeks ago. SQUAWK!"

Asking any corner to cover Santana Moss in man for 7 seconds... yeah. That doesn't work too well, even if it is Porter. Usama Young is a Second Year top 70 pick from 2007 and Porter beat both him and, yeah, expensive FA Jason David - go ahead and laugh there, David does sukk. Young has a lot of talent but is not Porter.

"McKelvin OTOH hasn't needed to start"

Leodis has been BURNED when he has PLAYED. Who cares about starting. Porter is great at coverage and vastly better than Leodis, starting or not.

"Porter is so great a punt returner, they're not even using him there."

The Saint FO needs to have Reggie Bush do that, or they look ever dumber for taking him, because Reggie Bush as an NFL feature back is a total failure, just as TFG and ONLY TFG said BEFORE the NFL Draft of 2006...