Mortenson - the idiot

Big Frank

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He said that we have had two weeks in a row against teams who are about to fire their coach, and that has contributed to us being 4-0. Berman also put him in his place saying, "So the Bills are responsible for teams firing their coaches?"

Yeah I saw it live as well. Boom shot Mort right down. I liked seeing Boom trying to act composed about his beloved Bills. "What, so your blaming the Bills for possibly getting two coaches fired........" After the team laughed at Boom's response to Mort, Boom handed off to Dilfer about TE. Dilfer was all smiles about TE.

Hey an ugly 4-0 is better than an ugly 3-1

He said "Tom Donahue is always welcome over to the house to bang my wife and gloryhole me through the shower curtain"

Love it.

But you know what's interesting? Donahoe doesn't appear to be involved with football at any level. You would think that a top flight GM and talent evaluator (according to Mort) would have a new NFL job by now.

Love it.

But you know what's interesting? Donahoe doesn't appear to be involved with football at any level. You would think that a top flight GM and talent evaluator (according to Mort) would have a new NFL job by now.

His top flight ego according to everyone is probably preventing it...

Love it.

isnt he in the Rams organization as a consultant or something....i thought i remembered hearing that last year

isnt he in the Rams organization as a consultant or something....i thought i remembered hearing that last year

Yep. he consulted with them about hiring Linnehan and overseeing last years draft. I'll see if I can find that piece.

C