Who are these guys

Thank you Ralph, Marv, Dick and Russ! It's been nearly two decades of mediocrity and depression. Thanks for the highlight of the century.

Finally a team that doesn't give up and quit. A coach that doesn't rant and rave, and chew his players out. Class has returned to the Queen City.

Marv was right; a player without character has limitations, but a player with skills and character works well when the chips are down!

Go BILLS! ;)

This team is:

Smart.

Physical.

Aggressive.

Well-Coached.

Poised.

Young.

Fun to watch.

It's been a long time since I've had so much FUN watching football. THANK YOU MARV. THANK YOU DICK. And thank YOU ALL for putting up with my depression for the past 10 years.

;)

Yep...here comes the curse.

When CBS cut to the St. Louis fan in the stands (big guy, in the old school jersey) looking miserable in the 4th quarter, I blurted out, "I feel you, man. I know exactly what you're thinking" because that had been us for the past decade.

I was thinking that could be R. Rich's brother.

Week one I was at my local sports bar. A guy sitting next to me was a Rams fan. Lots of them still here in Orange County. I told him how I've gotten a lot of yard work done on Sundays the past ten years. 21-0 at halftime against the Eagles, he picks up his money, downs his beer and dejectedly says:

"I'm gonna go mow the lawn."

;)

Last year there was one away game that I did the same thing, my neighbor knew the Bills weren't doing good when he heard me out mowing the lawn.

25-0 in the second half.
\

I know this was posted too,

Now they need to do that in the first half too.

The Rams had not scored a point in the 1st qrt in 3 games and not had a 100 yard rusher either achieved in 1sh half.

Comeback Kids ... I wasn't overly worried.

The last Bills QB to have this many 4th qtr comebacks... Jim Kelly

O.o

Is that YOU?

How have ya been, man?

Hey JSP. I'm great actually, a bit wiser but also a little fatter and balder. LOL. How are you doing? The rest of the gang? You guys still participate in the heavy pre-game rituals at the Ralph?

I'm down in Austin, been here since I left Albany in 2000. The Bills fast start this season, no matter how it ends. brings me back to my roots in Western NY. That feels good. I'm thinking of coming up for the Jests game. WOOHOOOO!

Jeff

Hey JSP. I'm great actually, a bit wiser but also a little fatter and balder. LOL. How are you doing? The rest of the gang? You guys still participate in the heavy pre-game rituals at the Ralph?

I'm down in Austin, been here since I left Albany in 2000. The Bills fast start this season, no matter how it ends. brings me back to my roots in Western NY. That feels good. I'm thinking of coming up for the Jests game. WOOHOOOO!

Jeff

Do you come out to the Tavern with the rest of us Bills backers to watch the games?

Do you come out to the Tavern with the rest of us Bills backers to watch the games?

I haven't. . in years past I'd run up to the Holiday Inn on Mopac/183. Didn't realize the Tavern was the place to go. Awesome. I can almost walk there (live around 29th street).

I'll see you guys on Sunday!

I haven't. . in years past I'd run up to the Holiday Inn on Mopac/183. Didn't realize the Tavern was the place to go. Awesome. I can almost walk there (live around 29th street).

I'll see you guys on Sunday!

Awesome. We've got a group of 30 or so that come out to the games every Sunday, we sit right inside the front door. Cya there.

What really annoys the F- out of me and usually I really dont care what the media says. How is it we go 4-0 do all the right things, make great adjustments, beat teams we are supposed to be beating and still say we aren't real.

Why? Because we dont have Brady, Romo, TO, Moss, favre and the rest of the teams that are not undefeated at this point. I really dont need these a-holes validation but some acknowledgment would be a nice change.

half of these guys talk out there ass, Chris Carter was a good WR, now he is just another loud mouth retard with a microphone. Mike and Mike can kiss my ass as well. Favre has laid 2 eggs this year and yet the media looooooves to hype a 2-2 Jets team.

We'll keep winning, they will keep doubting. All the way to a first round bye and home field advantage.

Jeff

Sweet! I was considering a trip up for the Jets game too. And I'm with you on the balder/fatter thing too. :thumbdown:

Yep...here comes the curse.

:thumbdown:

Jeff

Good to see another TSW original return.

Lot 1, Pole 5, if you make it up this way.

:thumbdown:

Good to see another TSW original return.

Lot 1, Pole 5, if you make it up this way.

Awesome! I still have fond memories of the Miami game back in 99. What a great time meeting everyone. Took a week for my voice to return.

I'll see if I can clear things for the Jests. Should be a great game. . . and a great excuse to come back into town.