Offical Bills @ Ravens thread

Frez

Last play of Q1: 3rd and 10 - why throw a 6 yard pass - WTF ??

Why wasn't Neon' s celebration dance not a penalty ?? It was LONG after the actual TD, so it was definitely orchestrated.

Does anyone give a stevestojan that Drew just passed Esiason on the all-time whatever it was list?

TH is one dimensional. Bills have to try something else.

I do not think Fletcher roughed the passer either!

Lucky to be 10-3.

C'mon Buff - make me CHEER !!!

Oh crap, 1st down and goal for the Ravens already. :doh:

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

what the hell kind of a pass was that can you explain?  i'm listening to this online.

82288[/snapback]

I just don't get it...I want to give MM the benefit of the doubt, but these stupid behind the LOS Passes on 3rd and Long...I just don't get it. It's not Bledsoe's Game AT ALL...Never has been, never will be...Plus...this is a swarming Ravens D, it's just a dumb call, especially when you have a WR's like Moulds and Evans in your arsenal, and your TE has been coming on as of late.

I'm just not a big Fan of Pass Plays that call for the Receiver to Catch the Ball behind the line of scrimmage on 3rd and 9... 9 Yards is a quick Slant or Out Play...Not some silly looking, and poorly executed, Screen Play called for a QB who is not know for touch Passing...

This Game is making me sick already...Wow... :doh:

Guest Guest_eyedog_*

Where is this big tough defense. They almost suck as much as the offense. That defense is way overrated.

And this game is over at 1:45 pm in the afternoon. Another great job of preparing and playing. They all stink, coaches, offense, defense, kicker.

The only player doing his job is the punter. Unbelieveable. Nice team you put together TD.

Ahhhh, 12 men on the field. NOW I know the Bills are back!

I'm outta here. Maybe if I don't listen to the game it will bring them some luck. BTW, as I type this, they just gave the ball to Henry on 3rd and 15. Nice.

Ok, on 3rd and 15 why do we have Henry back there as the lone back? Has Henry EVER had a 15 yard rush this season? Can Henry block blitzers? What the heck?

I don't have a problem with the draw play; i just have a problem with HENRY running the draw play. That's definately a McGahee type of play.

*sigh*

CW

Ahhhh, 12 men on the field.  NOW I know the Bills are back!

I'm outta here.  Maybe if I don't listen to the game it will bring them some luck.  BTW, as I type this, they just gave the ball to Henry on 3rd and 15.  Nice.

82354[/snapback]

Hey, Henry got TWO yards on that play, thats a whole yard above what he normally has gotten today.

Just keep repeating to yourselves the slogan, "Its not Bledsoe or Henry's fault"

Who has the ball?

82369[/snapback]

Sue, no disrespect, but there are plenty of ways to follow the game.

Use the IRC chat that SDS setup.

Use NFL.com

Get Serius Radio

Get Sunday Ticket via DirecTV.

Since you have internet, I know you can do #1 and #2.

BTW -- why didn't Fletcher get a roughing the passer flag this play? It was the SAME PLAY as the one he got before...

CW

BTW -- why didn't Fletcher get a roughing the passer flag this play?  It was the SAME PLAY as the one he got before...

CW

On the penalty, it was a late hit as Boller got rid of the ball...... The other was a sack. :doh:

Guest Guest_eyedog_*

uhoh, it looks like Mr. Headache is going to have to play. And Jonas thought he was getting another week off.