James Hardy

Guest dog14787

Guest dog14787

James Hardy for the most part has just been watching the more experienced veterans, learning the offense and waiting for an opportunity to help his fellow teamates on the playing field. Already in his young NFL career Hardy has came out and clearly shown us why the Buffalo Bills drafted the 6-5, 220 pound WR out of Indiana. Hardy's height and big frame is expected to pay big dividends down deep in the red zone when the yardage gets tough, open spaces are scarce and about the only way to find open space is up. Up where only a small percentage of DB's in the NFL can go, up where TE can find James Hardy, and TE will.

I know how fond everyone is of Roscoe Parish, myself included, but I also know we have a very bright OC in Turk Shonert who has no intentions of letting his playmakers sit on the sidelines watching ball games. Shonerts playmakers will continue to make plays and Roscoe parish will be back soon enough making plays, helping the Buffalo Bills win ball games.

Everyone here at TBD probably knows how I feel, along with most of you my expectations are very high for our Buffalo Bills this year. I have this gut feeling we are onto something big, but up until now something seemed to be missing, a missing piece to the puzzle for lack of a better way to describe it.

I Billieve the missing piece to the puzzle is a Tall, Rangy, no-nonsense fella out of Indiana, WR and future superstar, James Hardy, and his time is now. :devil:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dog14787
Yawn. I've heard this each week. He had a great catch v. Jax, but there is obviously a reason he's having a hard time getting any playing time.

Right and they have names, Evans, Reed, and Parish :devil:

Yawn. I've heard this each week. He had a great catch v. Jax, but there is obviously a reason he's having a hard time getting any playing time.

Kind of like Fred Jackson right? The A-train had the backup position locked. I am not happy that Roscoe is injured but this does probably mean that Hardy will get more playing time. If Roscoe was to get injured now is probably the best time, if there is a best time with the bye, and a weak spot in the schedule against non divsional and conference opponents. Also, the Bills should be able to overcome missing their #3 wr for 4-6 weeks. Hardy doesn't have to be be all-pro just create mismatches in the redzone. Just build confidence letting him use his natural abilities and slowly bring him along. If he can develop at a reasonable pace then this team could be just flat out sick.