Rams turning on Linehan

scribo

If Jacob Bell is so good why would the Titans let him walk after his rookie contract expired while they have 40 million dollars of cap space? He is the textbook definition of "second tier free agent".

Second-tier guards sign six-year, $36-million contracts?

Bell isn't the second coming of John Hannah, but he's certainly better than the Milford Brown/Andy McCollum combo from last season.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Second-tier guards sign six-year, $36-million contracts?

Sure they do, let's be honest it's mostly just second tier players that hit the FA market nowadays. Look at Bernard Berrian (42 million), Calvin Pace (42 million), Justin Smith (45 million), Madieu Williams (33 million), and Gibril Wilson (39 million). Decent players but they clearly aren't "first tier" players. Imagine what Haynesworth would get offered if he ever hits the FA market?

• 2 weeks later...
Rams looked pretty talented today. All they did was go on the road and beat Washington for their first win.

Which is pretty amazing given that Washington has been doing some pretty impressive damage on the road themselves against some decent teams. Didn't get a chance to watch very much of the game, but have to wonder if the Skins were starting to believe their own press clippings.

Rams looked pretty talented today. All they did was go on the road and beat Washington for their first win.

Dredging up a 2 week old thread about a discussion no one cares about anymore does little to dispute my assertion that you are addicted to the internet.

Dredging up a 2 week old thread about a discussion no one cares about anymore does little to dispute my assertion that you are addicted to the internet.

Actually, some of us like to discuss football outside the Bills, and he was smart enough to NOT start another thread just to continue the conversation.

I suspect in your world, however, since you don't care, no one cares. Thanks for your input, Sparkey.

The only reason you say "no one cares about it" is because you were very obviously wrong your "talentless" assertion. It took the Rams one whole bye week to put together a pretty nice performance on the road against a team that was playing pretty damn well.

As far as being "addicted to the internet", how long exactly did it take you to respond to my first post of the day?

The only reason you say "no one cares about it" is because you were very obviously wrong your "talentless" assertion. It took the Rams one whole bye week to put together a pretty nice performance on the road against a team that was playing pretty damn well.

And when the Rams lose to Dallas next week I'm sure you'll be bumping this thread again, right? In 2004 the Super Bowl champion New England Patriots only lost two games, one of which was to the Miami Dolphins. Using your logic that 4-12 Miami team had tons of talent, right? Not really, their quarterback was AJ Feeley and Travis Minor and Sammy Morris split carries. What does todays Rams/Redskins game mean? Absolutely nothing.

As far as being "addicted to the internet", how long exactly did it take you to respond to my first post of the day?

May I remind you that you have over 27 THOUSAND posts, and 6 THOUSAND more posts than anyone else on this board. Do you really want to compare me responding to your post within 20 minutes with the ridiculous amount of your life you've wasted on this message board?

May I remind you that you have over 27 THOUSAND posts, and 6 THOUSAND more posts than anyone else on this board. Do you really want to compare me responding to your post within 20 minutes with the ridiculous amount of your life you've wasted on this message board?

No, pecker checker I don't need reminding. It's called having a job with a ridiculous amount of slack time. Slack time I choose to spend here, making you look like a fool.

Now tell everyone again how the Rams have no talent.