Rams turning on Linehan

scribo

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever, troll. You're just another of the insufferable idiots who repeats the media regurgitations like you're a friggin' expert when reality is you have no clue what you're talking about.

Who are you calling a troll? I'm not the nerd who is holed up in some dark basement in Alaska picking fights with people over of all things the talent of the St Louis Rams!

Actually AD....Carriker and Hill could really be considered busts at this point and could very easily fall under the same category of No talent ass clowns. Many were hoping Ty Hill would have been cut to send a message rather than F. Brown. Tye Hill=Toast.

I'd disagree with you about Carriker, but not Hill. He shouldn't be starting.

And both Linehan and Zygmunt need to be gone before the Rams can dig themselves out of this hole ...

Who are you calling a troll?

I guess we can add "Reading Comprehension" to "Talent Evaluation" to the list things you really suck at.

I'm not the nerd who is holed up in some dark basement in Alaska picking fights with people over of all things the talent of the St Louis Rams!

Well I guess you told me.

Are you sure?

QB - March Bugler -- Two-time Pro Bowler

QB - Trent Green -- Two-time Pro Bowler

RB - Steven Jackson -- Owns the fifth best in NFL history single-season yards from scrimmage (2,334)

LT - Orlando Pace -- Seven consecutive Pro Bowls

WR - Torry Holt -- Seven Pro Bowls

WR - Donnie Avery -- First overall WR drafted this year

TE - Randy McMichael -- seventh among active tight ends with 322 receptions before 2008 season

KR - Dante Hall -- Two-time Pro Bowler

MLB - Will Witherspoon -- two-time USA Today All-Joe Team selection, including 2007

DT - La'Roi Glover -- Ranks fourth among active players with 83 career sacks

DE - Leonard Little -- Pro Bowler

DE - Chris Long -- Second overall pick this year

SS - Corey Chavous -- Pro Bowler

Yeah but this is an easy win, no problem, put it on the board. :lol:

I'd disagree with you about Carriker, but not Hill. He shouldn't be starting.

And both Linehan and Zygmunt need to be gone before the Rams can dig themselves out of this hole ...

OK everyone, say it along with me "The Los Angeles Rams". Has a familiar ring to it doesn't it? :lol:

Who are you calling a troll? I'm not the nerd who is holed up in some dark basement in Alaska picking fights with people over of all things the talent of the St Louis Rams!

You forgot burning incense and praying to his picture of Sarah Palin :lol: I kid, I kid Darin. You're just the only person that I know from Alaska.

Not exactly, more like an internet forum addiction. Step away from the keyboard and don't walk- RUN to the closest therapist!

You some kind of pecker checker ("lilannie" is a euphemism, ain't it)? I mean seriously, why is it you friggin' new people feel the need to prove your football stupidity in such a public manner and then run to the "you're addicted to the internet" card when you're embarrassed? Do you think this is some kind of new tact that I haven't seen before?

You some kind of pecker checker ("lilannie" is a euphemism, ain't it)? I mean seriously, why is it you friggin' new people feel the need to prove your football stupidity in such a public manner and then run to the "you're addicted to the internet" card when you're embarrassed? Do you think this is some kind of new tact that I haven't seen before?

I'm embarrassed? Not exactly. I think you're projecting your warped view of the importance of internet message board banter onto me. It may be central to your entire existence but fortunately it isn't to mine. 99.9% of people who come here want to casually chat about football and not pounce on other people and insult them when someone says something they disagree with.

I'm embarrassed? Not exactly. I think you're projecting your warped view of the importance of internet message board banter onto me. It may be central to your entire existence but fortunately it isn't to mine. 99.9% of people who come here want to casually chat about football and not pounce on other people and insult them when someone says something they disagree with.

Do not mind Alaska. He is what you call a Grade A Dickhead. He is the master of suspending people for saying supposedly rude things to other posters but because he is a big bad moderator he can say stuff twice as ignorant & nasty to other posters & nothing happens. Just ignore this ****, his dick has been frozen up in Alaska for far too long.

& BTW, the Rams have very little talent & have one of the worst head coaches in the entire league. If the bills do not shoot themselves in the foot over & over they should win by at least 2 scores.

Bills 24

Rams 10

You know, it's just funny to watch the spiral:

The Rams have below average talent and a below average coach. I don't know why you keep insisting that they are this really talented team that just won't play for their coach.

Here, you call me out. I respond - later you accuse me of picking a fight.

Wow, look at all that talent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a gem of football analysis that was sure to illicit a multiple paragraph response explaining why certain players in the RAMS scheme are failing to execute their responsibilities, correct?

Wow, you are such a crybaby. Didn't I say that Linehan was a below average coach?

And finally, an insult - followed by the completely expected "all you do is insult people who just wanna talk a little football".

99.9% of people who come here want to casually chat about football and not pounce on other people and insult them when someone says something they disagree with.

Nicely done, troll.

Do not mind Alaska. He is what you call a Grade A Dickhead. He is the master of suspending people for saying supposedly rude things to other posters but because he is a big bad moderator he can say stuff twice as ignorant & nasty to other posters & nothing happens. Just ignore this ****, his dick has been frozen up in Alaska for far too long.

& BTW, the Rams have very little talent & have one of the worst head coaches in the entire league. If the bills do not shoot themselves in the foot over & over they should win by at least 2 scores.

Bills 24

Rams 10

Haha, thanks. I actually learned that in the first week I came here!

You know, it's just funny to watch the spiral:

Here, you call me out. I respond - later you accuse me of picking a fight.

Here's a gem of football analysis that was sure to illicit a multiple paragraph response explaining why certain players in the RAMS scheme are failing to execute their responsibilities, correct?

And finally, an insult - followed by the completely expected "all you do is insult people who just wanna talk a little football".

Nicely done, troll.

Go back and read my posts please, all I did was comment on the Rams talent and you responded with "STFU"!

Care to guess what percentage of those guys were brought in by the coach? Yeah, now STFU.

Congratulations for dragging this thread into the gutter!

Go back and read my posts please, all I did was comment on the Rams talent and you responded with "STFU"!

Yep, that's all you did. Now we've moved onto victimization.

Congratulations for dragging this thread into the gutter!

I had to. It's really lonely here in the basement of my "dark Alaskan" igloo.