Comcast.net writer sites in Power Rankings "Toronto Bills"

MClem06

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You've got to stop denying the inevitable. The Bills won't last in Buffalo and will soon move to greener pastures in Toronto. Buffalo as a city just can't compete. Let me give you a comparison.

Buffalo Has:

Poor slobs

Unemployment

Ugly Women (even by Willis' mediocre standards)

A dozen or so of Travis Henry's children

A few pregnant teens carrying Willis MacGahee's unborn children

Hamilton's pollution

The 50th biggest market in North America

Toronto Has:

Rich snobs

Jobs

More jobs

Beautiful Women (Ask A-Rod)

Michael Pinball Clemens' children

No garbage (we ship it all to America!)

The third largest market in North America

I think it's pretty clear why the experts are writing the Toronto Bills. They are realists who know how it should be. It can't happen soon enough! Better trade in your Bills cap for a Buffalo Bisons Jersey...at least then you'd have something to look forward to instead of the next food stamp.

You mean I could get sued every time I type "New Jersey Jets" or refer to NE* as "The Cheatriots*"????

I don't belive that you could be sued, as you are not passing yourself off as ajournalist, but I think there

maybe some validity to the thought of suing him, journalists get sued all the time for not having their

facts correct, just ask the National Inquirer. Buit is it worth it?

You've got to stop denying the inevitable. The Bills won't last in Buffalo and will soon move to greener pastures in Toronto. Buffalo as a city just can't compete. Let me give you a comparison.

Buffalo Has:

Poor slobs

Unemployment

Hamilton's pollution

Toronto Has:

Rich snobs

Jobs

More jobs

I think it's pretty clear why the experts are writing the Toronto Bills. They are realists who know how it should be. It can't happen soon enough! Better trade in your Bills cap for a Buffalo Bisons Jersey...at least then you'd have something to look forward to instead of the next food stamp.

Why hello there, Mr. Russakoff. Did our little email bombardment piss you off? :ph34r:

Guest dog14787

Buffalo Has:

Poor slobs

Unemployment

Hamilton's pollution

Toronto Has:

Rich snobs

Jobs

More jobs

You have got to stop denying the inevitable, Buffalo is here to stay and we are about to kick some booty

Truth hurts sometimes doesn't it Troll. :ph34r:

http://www.comcast.net/sports/russakoffrul...slideshow/view/

Sports writer refers to the Buffalo Bills as the "Toronto Bills" in his power rankings. I felt this was extremely inappropriate and he is going to make a lot of people mad. Feel free to email him.

MCLEM06

does anyone know Russ Brandons e/mail address? I think we should flood his mail box with this goof balls comment. I highly doubt Mr. Brandon would find his comment funny!

Look buddy, If you read the thread you would see it wasn't bothering me. What bothers me is having my fellow fans upset over something stupid like this. To say its a waste of time to protect my teams image and protect other Bills fans from getting their buttons pushed is a joke.

WE ARE NOT THE TORONTO BILLS

So get real :ph34r:

Writers as you so clearly pointed out should get things right or they have folks correcting them just like you did me.

Why did you bother, nothing better to do?

Sorry buddy. I didn't read every post.

After rereading his post (below) I think he's spot on in his assessment :ph34r:

You've got to stop denying the inevitable. The Bills will last in Buffalo and will soon beat the bejesus out of Toronto just like the Sabres do each year. Buffalo as a city is just AMAZING! Let me give you a comparison.

Buffalo Has:

Awesome food

New jobs rolling in

Awesome food

Beautiful women (even by Willis' standards)

Awesome food

Ten dozen Tim Horton's doughnut joints

Awesome food

Hamilton's envy

Awesome food

THE BEST FANS IN THE LEAGUE

Toronto Has:

Rich snobs

Ridiculous cost of living

A few beautiful women (who aren't actually FROM T.O)

Michael Pinball Clemens' children <--who?

Garbage for brains

BANDWAGON FANS WHO COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THEIR TEAMS SUCCESS

I think it's pretty clear why the experts are fools for writing the T***** Bills. They are realists who know how it should be. It cannot ever, ever happen! Better trade in your Bills cap for a Buffalo Bills Super Bowl cap.

Uh, He changed it. It now reads, correctly, the Buffalo Bills. Everyone here who reached the writer, who is just an unpaid blogger, by the way, succeeded. It will be interesting to see where the Bills get ranked next week, even with a solid win at St Louis.

Uh, He changed it. It now reads, correctly, the Buffalo Bills. Everyone here who reached the writer, who is just an unpaid blogger, by the way, succeeded. It will be interesting to see where the Bills get ranked next week, even with a solid win at St Louis.

Yes he did! Here's my latest correspondence with him :lol:

From him:

Tim-

of course. no need to thank me for responding...im a fan like you. it has already been changed (may take some time to go through the system). my goal in writing toronto was for people outside of buffalo to read 'toronto' and wonder why i was calling them that--this has gone unnoticed across the country for the most part. instead i upset the people i was trying to help. never my intention.

thanks for sending along that column. I'm with you...nfl and canada dont really mix, and toronto and the bills definitely dont

From me:

Much appreciated with the change...we Bills fans are easy to get along with, but also a bit easily provoked, esp with THAT button.

Maybe when you have a few minutes you can jot down a few words for a future article depicting the rabid Bills fans who came to the rescue of their team and their city...we could use the good press :oops:

As far as the intention...you may have violated one of the founding principles of communication...Know your audience! :ph34r:

Thanks again, I hope you saw my point with the Chargers and the Titans too...it's still early for power rankings but they're fun to discuss.

Regards,

Tim

Gordie? Dougie?

Buffalo Has:

Poor slobs

Unemployment

Hamilton's pollution

Toronto Has:

Rich snobs

Jobs

More jobs

Wow you have taken the douchebag award in this thread

I wouldn't nail this guy for writing "Toronto Bills" because it's inaccurate. I would do it because it's a lame joke made by lazy writers.

(Yes, you too Bill Simmons. Making a Toronto joke everytime you talk about a Bills game is mailing it in like your old friend Dan Shaughnessy.)

Guest dog14787
Take your pick, there are plenty of cutups for this song :-)

I'm just joking anyway, I used to love watching Dallas so it was enjoyable :ph34r:

Guest dog14787
I'm just joking anyway, I used to love watching Dallas so it was enjoyable :ph34r:

Peolple will read this without watching the clips and say, dog!!! a Cowboy fan!!! lets kill dog!!! :lol: