I emailed Mark Cuban. He replied.

Lv-Bills

LOL. Seriously, I really did. I asked him to be my guest in one of my seats just to see if he would be interested in buying the Bills upon Ralph's death and keeping them in Buffalo. He is from blue collar Pittsburgh after all. Buffalo is the same type city, so I just gave it a shot mainly out of a joke, but hoping he would answer and get some publicity out of it.

He politely declined, and told me to have fun. He answers a lot of his own emails, and I thought what the hell. He answered it in about 3 hours just after midnight this morning.

Maybe we should start to all bombard him about buying the Bills and keeping them right here in Buffalo????? Hey, at least I tried something!

You never know!

LOL. Seriously, I really did. I asked him to be my guest in one of my seats just to see if he would be interested in buying the Bills upon Ralph's death and keeping them in Buffalo. He is from blue collar Pittsburgh after all. Buffalo is the same type city, so I just gave it a shot mainly out of a joke, but hoping he would answer and get some publicity out of it.

He politely declined, and told me to have fun. He answers a lot of his own emails, and I thought what the hell. He answered it in about 3 hours just after midnight this morning.

Maybe we should start to all bombard him about buying the Bills and keeping them right here in Buffalo????? Hey, at least I tried something!

You never know!

haha nice job. it never hurts to ask, right?!?

At least you ensured a thought of the Bills has gone through his mind now.

If he had interest about a year or so ago in buying the Pittsburgh Pirates (although that is his hometown), hey, why not the Bills. You know, the NFL, the most glamorous league in the USA!

Come on Mark, dammit.

He replied to one of my emails a few years ago, too. I have a lot of respect for the guy, but I don't always agree with him. He was just badly burned by the Tribune Company. He was basically used to inflate the price of the Cubs when they had no intention of selling to him. I would think that he's probably looking at opportunities outside the sports world after that.

Always interesting views.

You never know!

The NFL doesn't allow individuals who own teams in other sports to be an owner in the NFL.

The NFL doesn't allow individuals who own teams in other sports to be an owner in the NFL.

Do you have a link or a source to back that up? You stated it as a fact, and I think that is interesting, so please let me know where you got the info? Thanks.

WRONG. The Bucs owner also happens to Manchester United and is trying to purchase the Montreal Canadians too. So....WRONG.

The Glazer family who you're referring to actually lives in Rochester, believe it or not. Too bad they already own an NFL franchise.....

You never know!

Wait, what's his email address? Maybe if we carpet bomb him with emails, he might consider showing up for a game, eh?

You never know!

That was a dumb thing IMO. If he does buy them there's no guarantee he will keep them in Buffalo. It wouldn't surprise me to see him move the team to the west coast closer to Dallas. Why would you ask a guy to compete with Jim Kelly's already assembled ownership group? Leave things alone. Let Kelly do his work without inviting others into the bidding war. :thumbsup:

That was a dumb thing IMO. If he does buy them there's no guarantee he will keep them in Buffalo. It wouldn't surprise me to see him move the team to the west coast closer to Dallas. Why would you ask a guy to compete with Jim Kelly's already assembled ownership group? Leave things alone. Let Kelly do his work without inviting others into the bidding war. :thumbsup:

I don't think that was the response he was looking for, Dan.