Youbouty

Hardy Pyle

we reported on ashton's progress on this board in august. at camp, he stood out with his closing speed and maturity. good body control in the air and he was turning his hips and head around to the ball nicely. he came out as a junior from a very good OSU def. backfield and had the injury and his mom's death. but levy believed in him -- and you can see ashton is a savvy player with good balance and technique. but he the pressure on the passer allows for our nickle and dime guys to look even better.. GO ASHTON!

Love the kid he plays with much heart and attitude. If he were 2 inches taller I would say were seeing the develpoment of one of the legaues next top corners. Even without the inches I would say he's going to be a really good one. I really like our corners. Possibly the deepest in the league

...another solid game by him by my recollection!

Why oh why, did we give up on Brandon Spoon. (Just kidding)

I was very wrong about Youbouty. I really thought the light was not going to come on with him. Boy was I wrong. He looks like a beast out there. I'm glad he turned it on this camp or he might be doing this for another team right now.

Love the kid he plays with much heart and attitude. If he were 2 inches taller I would say were seeing the develpoment of one of the legaues next top corners. Even without the inches I would say he's going to be a really good one. I really like our corners. Possibly the deepest in the league

Isn't Youboty 5'11. Not bad height for a corner at all. Now Greer could use the extra 2 inchers because some of those balls that he tips would be picks. I love the way Greer plays, just not ideal height

Not only is he an example of not giving up on a prospect, he is an example of not giving up on yourself. I have alot of respect for this guy, he ignored what people/media were saying about him and look at him now. I have always liked him and am so happy he made the team this year and is making an impact.

Isn't Youboty 5'11. Not bad height for a corner at all. Now Greer could use the extra 2 inchers because some of those balls that he tips would be picks. I love the way Greer plays, just not ideal height

I thought he was 5'9 must have had him confused with someone else. I feel even better about him now as I feel the trend seems to be favoring taller corners lately.

...another solid game by him by my recollection!

Why oh why, did we give up on Brandon Spoon. (Just kidding)

Amen, brother.

That third down tackle in the 2nd quarter that held the Raiders to a field goal...are you kidding me? Youboty came out of no where and ended it about a second after the snap of the ball.

Honestly, I think it was an unheralded play during that game.

Not only is he an example of not giving up on a prospect, he is an example of not giving up on yourself. I have alot of respect for this guy, he ignored what people/media were saying about him and look at him now. I have always liked him and am so happy he made the team this year and is making an impact.

Agreed. He shows the potential of being absolutely great! I dare say, if he were a little bigger, he reminds me of George 'Butch' Byrd. Any similarity in play would be incredible!