**Bills vs. Raiders OFFICIAL Game Thread**

Easily the worst half of football of this short season so far.

Peters has been benched for Chambers.

Edwards looks jittery and uncomfortable.

Mitchell keeps overpursuing.

Special teams asleep at the wheel.

Evans in his own world.

Both lines getting knocked off the ball and not making first contact.

The only one working hard out there is Lynch.

Ugh.

You mean youbouty. Beer..beer..beer.

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Easily the worst half of football of this short season so far.

Peters has been benched for Chambers.

Edwards looks jittery and uncomfortable.

Mitchell keeps overpursuing.

Special teams asleep at the wheel.

Evans in his own world.

Both lines getting knocked off the ball and not making first contact.

The only one working hard out there is Lynch.

Ugh.

You'd look Jittery too with that protection! :bag: Second half pleeeeeeaaaaaaassssssseeeee!!

1. Very little to no aggression on the offensive side of the ball. Are the Bills afraid to throw the ball over the middle more than 10 yards? For the second week in a row, the interior of the OL is getting manhandled. Brad Butler may be a nice guy (Kiwanuka likely disagrees), but he's just not a good Guard.

2. Peters. Looks like dogshite once again. Maybe not such a good time for your agent to call Brandon.

3. Evans. See above, less the dogshite part.

4. Edwards. Where is the poise?

5. Special Teams look bad again.

30 minutes to go. Hope these 30 minutes are entertaining, because the first 30 minutes sucked.

Well, best case is this: They played an awful, mistake prone, boneheaded half of football...and trail by two points and will get the ball.

As long as they wake up, they don't have to worry.

With all the bad we've seen this half it's a little tougher to be optimistic, but that really is good news. In terms of the game situation we're in good shape heading into the 2nd half.

I'm really disappointed with the play of the O-line, specifically Peters; Trent has looked very average; Marshawn has looked good on some plays and bad on others; the run defense is also rolling Jekyll-and-Hyde; and the clock management seemed shaky at the end of the half.

We have to play one half of decent football to escape with a win.

One bad play for Evans and you automatically want to talk crap. Fair weather fan if I ever saw one.

Peters on the other hand, two games he's looked flat.

Lighten up Francis.

Evans has done very little all season. Averaging less than a catch per quarter -- not exactly feature WR #s.

1. Very little to no aggression on the offensive side of the ball. Are the Bills afraid to throw the ball over the middle more than 10 yards? For the second week in a row, the interior of the OL is getting manhandled. Brad Butler may be a nice guy (Kiwanuka likely disagrees), but he's just not a good Guard.

2. Peters. Looks like dogshite once again. Maybe not such a good time for your agent to call Brandon.

3. Evans. See above, less the dogshite part.

4. Edwards. Where is the poise?

5. Special Teams look bad again.

30 minutes to go. Hope these 30 minutes are entertaining, because the first 30 minutes sucked.

Oakland has absolutely nothing to lose and are beating the Bills wherever the Bills aren't beating themselves already. Jauron has to to get these guys back on track and he's got 30 minutes to do it.

I am normally a half glass empty kind of guy but as bad as they've played its only 9-7 and they get the ball first in the second half...if they can pass protect a little better I think the rest will come together as well

Lighten up Francis.

Evans has done very little all season. Averaging less than a catch per quarter -- not exactly feature WR #s.

I agree on that one. Evans has done little to earn a huge payday, thus far with three games in.

Peters needs to pay us back his salary for the last two games.

Lynch and beast mode don't go hand in hand today after the first quarter or for that matter this season thus far.

Were an above average team, getting caught against a team that everyone over looks. They got their beating in Denver and confidence back in KC. Raiders are simply not a good team. They have a good D-Line however.

I said this game would stay close, no break outs, but I look for a win for us. We'll come around near the end, but neither team will put each other away.

I am normally a half glass empty kind of guy but as bad as they've played its only 9-7 and they get the ball first in the second half...if they can pass protect a little better I think the rest will come together as well

I am with you on this Max. They have a chance to turn it around, and it is too early to give up.

EVANS!

I dont get that commercial...if a hot blond sits down next to you and wants to watch football with ya on ur laptop..you dont turn away...you tell her you have a bigger screen in your hotel room :bag:

I dont get half the commercials on TV, the one with the guy that sees himself in the store that touches his face, WTF is that

I dont get that commercial...if a hot blond sits down next to you and wants to watch football with ya on ur laptop..you dont turn away...you tell her you have a bigger screen in your hotel room :bag:

Nah, it's near the water bed at the back of your van. :beer: