**Bills vs. Raiders OFFICIAL Game Thread**

Is anyone listening on the radio? Murphy is about as flat as the Bills.

I am not all that impressed with Murph this year... his play calls are hesitant and flat more and more. His calls on run plays are especially annoying. One never knows if a play has started well or not, since he usually says "hand off, Lynch.... (longish pause)... across the 25 (which is behind the line of scrimmage) and leans (silence)... for about 2 yards."

I know it is not easy to do PbP, but it sounds to me that Murph has not progressed much.

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not all that impressed with Murph this year... his play calls are hesitant and flat more and more. His calls on run plays are especially annoying. One never knows if a play has started well or not, since he usually says "hand off, Lynch.... (longish pause)... across the 25 (which is behind the line of scrimmage) and leans (silence)... for about 2 yards."

I know it is not easy to do PbP, but it sounds to me that Murph has not progressed much.

On that last drive, he send "He dumps it to the fullback, caught at the 35 and he is shoved out of bounds at the Buffalo 15-yard line." No pauses at all. That is one fast fullback to gain 20 yards on a dump off.I thought it was going to be third and 5 or 6. Instead they had a first down at our 15.