Here's how I see it happening:

The Big Cat

• The Oakland defense will keep this one close...for about a quarter and a half.
  • McFadden will have multiple fumbles (if he gets the majority of the touches).
  • If McKelvin doesn't take one to the house, he'll take one deep into Raider territory. At LEAST once.
  • The Bills will score more than 3 TD's.
  • **Roscoe's due for a big play from the LOS- like the Jets game 2 years ago, I'm predicting a catch and LONG run.
  • Lynch breaks 100 for the first time in 08.
  • The defense will tally at least 2 interceptions. (I'm calling for 4+ turnovers for our D).

**Against the Seahawks, Royal was the go-to guy, and last week it was The Head. Wearing my homer-hat and my rose colored glasses, I know that this is because Schonert is using these [easy] games in the early part of the season to demonstrate to our divisional opponents (who we don't face until the latter part of 08) that we have a full arsenal of weapons, and that they have to be aware of EVERY player on the field. I'm hoping this week is the week 'o Roscoe.

My predictions for the Seahawks were pretty spot on, but the DLine didn't have as dominate a performance against Jax as I expected.

The Bills are going home, the weather forecast is idealic, and my hope for this week is that Buffalo shows that they can not only beat the teams they're supposed to beat, but they can CRUSH the team's they're supposed to crush.

GO BILLS!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It may work out that way, or not. But I'm pretty confident that this Bills team is not so full of themselves yet that they look past an opponent. Oakland may land a punch or two but in the end it will be the Bills by a TKO.

PTR

So you see Oakland on their feet, with a chance to win, come fourth quarter??

I just think their QB is going to do something to screw this up for Oakland.....

I think at home we score points....I dont think it will be close.

One thing that does worry me about Russel is that he's a big body back there for our press-but-whiff DLine.

Did you catch the interview(s) with Kyle Williams and Kelsay on bb.com. They mentioned that's been a huge issue (which was nice), but having another big body back there this weekend won't help our guys FINISH.

• The Oakland defense will keep this one close...for about a quarter and a half.
  • McFadden will have multiple fumbles (if he gets the majority of the touches).
  • If McKelvin doesn't take one to the house, he'll take one deep into Raider territory. At LEAST once.
  • The Bills will score more than 3 TD's.
  • **Roscoe's due for a big play from the LOS- like the Jets game 2 years ago, I'm predicting a catch and LONG run.
  • Lynch breaks 100 for the first time in 08.
  • The defense will tally at least 2 interceptions. (I'm calling for 4+ turnovers for our D).

**Against the Seahawks, Royal was the go-to guy, and last week it was The Head. Wearing my homer-hat and my rose colored glasses, I know that this is because Schonert is using these [easy] games in the early part of the season to demonstrate to our divisional opponents (who we don't face until the latter part of 08) that we have a full arsenal of weapons, and that they have to be aware of EVERY player on the field. I'm hoping this week is the week 'o Roscoe.

My predictions for the Seahawks were pretty spot on, but the DLine didn't have as dominate a performance against Jax as I expected.

The Bills are going home, the weather forecast is idealic, and my hope for this week is that Buffalo shows that they can not only beat the teams they're supposed to beat, but they can CRUSH the team's they're supposed to crush.

GO BILLS!

Great post. My only disagreement is about the Defense. They held Taylor & Drew -two of the best backs in football in check as well as the Jags passing game. The Bills D DOMINATED. :thumbsup:

Here's how I see it happening - freakin' Raiders don't know WTF hit them as they limp thru the tunnel down 27-3 at the half; Brruuuuuuce goes up on 'The Wall' at half time - seeing him, Marv, Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas and company fires up the crowd and the team even more; the Bills come out of the locker room determined to duplicate that fateful day in January 1991...

Superbowl-Bound Buffalo Bills...51

Chardonnay-Sippin' Alameda Ass Lickers 3

19 and 0 baby!!! :(

GO BILLSSS!!!!

PosLUSZny!!!!! :thumbsup:

Guest dog14787
Here's how I see it happening - freakin' Raiders don't know WTF hit them as they limp thru the tunnel down 27-3 at the half; Brruuuuuuce goes up on 'The Wall' at half time - seeing him, Marv, Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas and company fires up the crowd and the team even more; the Bills come out of the locker room determined to duplicate that fateful day in January 1991...

19 and 0 baby!!! :lol:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

PosLUSZny!!!!! :(

:thumbsup: The Senator has confidence

19 and 0 baby!!! :lol:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

PosLUSZny!!!!! :(

:thumbsup:

19 and 0 baby!!! B-)

GO BILLSSS!!!!

PosLUSZny!!!!! :beer:

Nice! :thumbsup:

19 and 0 baby!!! B-)

GO BILLSSS!!!!

PosLUSZny!!!!! :beer:

So drunk with optimism you couldn't just start your own thread, I see. :thumbsup:

AAAAAAAah, who am I kidding, ya can't stay mad at The Senator!

So you see Oakland on their feet, with a chance to win, come fourth quarter??

Since when is staggering bloody and dazed qualify as a "chance to win?"

Seriously, how does anyone see Oakland having a prayer? People on this very board were ready to write off the Bills season because our LT was holding out...one freakin' player! The Raiders are a complete cluster-f**k from the ownership on down, that have to travel 3,000+ miles to the game, who have a coach is a dead man walking, and an utter rookie at QB, and people want to talk like they could win???? :thumbsup:

PTR

Seriously, how does anyone see Oakland having a prayer? People on this very board were ready to write off the Bills season because our LT was holding out...one freakin' player! The Raiders are a complete cluster-f**k from the ownership on down, that have to travel 3,000+ miles to the game, who have a coach is a dead man walking, and an utter rookie at QB, and people want to talk like they could win???? :thumbsup:

PTR

Okay, I gotcha. So it'll be a "heart" performance from Oakland on Sunday. Beaten to a pulp, but still standing. How does that translate on the scoreboard?

28-17?

PTR

Gotta spout the old, tired phrase here: Any given Sunday.