Jauron up for coach of week

AlbanyBill

For some reason I get the all the text laying out the case for each coach, but the voting stuff didn't 't display on Firefox or IE...but I got it to work with Chrome and voted for our Dick. No current count was displayed.

The fan vote at NFL.com doesn't decide who wins, does it? That would be idiotic, IMO.

The fan vote at NFL.com doesn't decide who wins, does it? That would be idiotic, IMO.

Actually, that's exactly what happens. From the release:

Head coaches DICK JAURON of the Buffalo Bills, MIKE SHANAHAN of the Denver Broncos and JIM ZORN of the Washington Redskins are the nominees for MOTOROLA NFL COACH OF THE WEEK honors for games played September 15 - 16, the NFL announced today.

Fans can vote on NFL.com for the head coach whose game plan played the greatest role in his team’s victory. Voting will take place from Tuesday morning through noon ET on Friday to determine the MOTOROLA NFL COACH OF THE WEEK. The winner will be announced Friday afternoon on NFL.com. In January, voting will be held on NFL.com to determine the MOTOROLA NFL COACH OF THE YEAR.

For some reason I get the all the text laying out the case for each coach, but the voting stuff didn't 't display on Firefox or IE...but I got it to work with Chrome and voted for our Dick. No current count was displayed.

Yeah it doesn't work on Firefox for me either.

:thumbsup::lol: :lol: :flirt::D penis jokes are funny....

Don't get cocky, Richard!!

Coach of the Year as well? Thats ridiculous. The award may as well not exist.

NFL.com can do whatever it likes, but they're not recognized as the "official" player and coach awards. If anything, that honor probably still belongs to the selections made by The Associated Press.