Kieth Ellison - 1 tackle

He has to solo tackles & 2 assists in 2 games. That is a problem. You need more production out of a starting linebacker. They made a bad move putting Crowell in the IR. This weakness at LB could really hurt the team down the line

FYI... the D has also been playing a lot of nickel. (hence all of the youboty you've been seeing)

He has to solo tackles & 2 assists in 2 games. That is a problem. You need more production out of a starting linebacker. They made a bad move putting Crowell in the IR. This weakness at LB could really hurt the team down the line

Did he miss a bunch of tackles? I mean, outside the ones the other guys made?

The added nickel packages are calling for much less 3LB sets on D. Fact is, Ellison is a rushing commodity. In the passing game I want him out and Youboty in. That only makes sense. That fact must have been overlooked by the original poster?

Tell Germane we said "hey."

Some "fans" need a whipping boy. Coy Wire isn't here anymore and Trent is playing well. They don't know what to do with themselves.

I see that you constructively superimposed yourself onto a Hawaiian license. That seems like a much better and constructive way to spend your time, instead of bitching about a 6rd draft pick from 2 years ago that shouldn't have been starting

Too bad the coaches acted like a spurned lover and put him on IR out of spite within no time. He could've been back in weeks and helped us. Did Crowell handle it properly - NO. Did we cut off our noses to spite our face - YES. We're dangerously thin at LB, and this move made no sense.

Too bad the coaches acted like a spurned lover and put him on IR out of spite within no time. He could've been back in weeks and helped us. Did Crowell handle it properly - NO. Did we cut off our noses to spite our face - YES. We're dangerously thin at LB, and this move made no sense.

What is the story behind this? I though he had season ending surgery? did he not get along with the coaches?