I just got tickets for Bills/Jets 12/14!

Pete

I am pumped! My buddy just got great tickets for the Bills at the Meadowlands. It could be for the division. I plan on wearing my Bills jacket. What can I expect wearing my colors?

HEY,

I'm the president of the NORTH NJ BILLS BACKERS and we get together and tailgate along with MYC Bills backers for that game. I wont lie, they are very ROWDY & RUDE..... It all depends where you will be sitting and what morons will be sitting around you, they tend to throw popcorn and say SH** to any visiting fans,

Just telling you from experience as I will be going again this year,

GO BILLS

SID

If the Jets are 4 and 8 by that game I wouldn't worry too much.

PTR

My guess is the Jets and Bills battle it out for the division this year. That game could be huge! It might be a night game

And Sid- if I can, I will try and stop by your tailgate.

My guess is the Jets and Bills battle it out for the division this year. That game could be huge! It might be a night game

Lot 16C is where we go from McFaddens. I think we join up with you guys from New Jersey. Its a lot of fun and I go every year.

I go to that game every year, don't get too much crap from jets fans, as long as you just cheer for the bills and don't talk sh*t about the jets, they'll leave you alone. Last year, most of the jets fans left a tie game in the 4th quarter to protest pennington being put back into the game, it was mostly bills fans in the crowd when Losman threw his big td pass to evans.

HEY,

I'm the president of the NORTH NJ BILLS BACKERS and we get together and tailgate along with MYC Bills backers for that game. I wont lie, they are very ROWDY & RUDE..... It all depends where you will be sitting and what morons will be sitting around you, they tend to throw popcorn and say SH** to any visiting fans,

Just telling you from experience as I will be going again this year,

GO BILLS

SID

Where do the NNJ Backers normally congregate to watch non Jets games? In other words, any good bars in Hoboken or better yet, Jersey City?

Heading to the game myself. I think i'm gonna head to mcfaddens for a while before the game. I hear this is the place to go. Looking forward to a good time.

Hey bartender from the big tree inn. Thank danny, the owner, for stealing my 4 year RV parker. Pretty low for a neighbor considering the decades of support $$$$ I and my wife have give'in him. Remind him of who he asked for advise on setting up his parking lot across the street.

Lets see what you post for his response.

I'm trying to get tickets. Especially cause 12/14 is my bday. Jets/Bills games from my experience can get rowdy, but at the same time there's usually a strong showing of Bills fans. I'm hoping it gets flexed to Sunday Night. I've never personally had any problems there, but have had instances of non stop smack talk for the majority of the game. Nothing over the top. Like everywhere there are some !@#$s. I always sport the bills colors at the games.