Bills-Seahawks Highlight Video

VOR

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This all seems like alot of trouble to see a simple video.

They usually do a nice job with these replay vids. If I were them, I would try to get many people to see them, and they might want to stop by the site. But, requiring people to register to see them, will likely turn many people off. Why register when I can see highlights for free (registration is a form of payment).

Too much trouble, for an unknown reward.

They usually do a nice job with these replay vids. If I were them, I would try to get many people to see them, and they might want to stop by the site. But, requiring people to register to see them, will likely turn many people off. Why register when I can see highlights for free (registration is a form of payment).

Too much trouble, for an unknown reward.

I completely agree. I usually enjoy the Bills Zone videos. Definitely some of the best out there. But, for this one, when I clicked on the link and saw I had to register.... well, I opted out.

I'm sure this video is great. I'm sure there are no strings attached to the registration. However, it's just a personal preference. I veer away from websites that make you register to see anything on them. If I do, its usually all completely falsified information, anyway.

No big deal either way, I suppose.

I completely agree. I usually enjoy the Bills Zone videos. Definitely some of the best out there. But, for this one, when I clicked on the link and saw I had to register.... well, I opted out.

I'm sure this video is great. I'm sure there are no strings attached to the registration. However, it's just a personal preference. I veer away from websites that make you register to see anything on them. If I do, its usually all completely falsified information, anyway.

No big deal either way, I suppose.

I'm not really responding to just your post. The video is the best quality I have seen from any video I've downloaded. I had all the right software to watch it with out downloading anything. I would have though. Sounds like one person is very crabby. How is is that they can post a million posts to here with links and everything else but can't figure out how to download a video? No offense to anyone here but I would rather watch that video then read about it here or anywhere else on the web. I got one thing for bills_red. Don't watch the frigging video, read about it from fans and the media. Maybe someone could burn it on dvd and load it for you so you don't have to get out of your lazy boy. What is this new fangled thing where people put a card in a machine and press some buttons and get money out? I just don't trust the darn thing.

I already said you have to download crap which I don't want to do to see a vid.

thanks but not thanks

Good grief! My instructions clearly state that you will view this file while it "streams"!!! :unsure:

There is no d/l involved here. There is a different method altogether to save this file to disc.

Yeah it's not working for me anymore either. This link seems to work if you paste it into a download manager, I'm not sure if it will work in a browser:

http://www.billszone.com/media/download/click.php?id=72423

Although when I downloaded it, I had to rename it, as it gets saved as 'click.php'. But it's the same file.

Yes, this is how I d/l it but renamed it to .mp4 later and it worked just like you said.

Jamez makes these videos....the clarity using the VLC program is unreal....and he does a real good job with the Video.

It is worth it....and I have been getting vids for yours....worth it in my opinion.

He went to HD this year and the picture quality is amazing.

No he's slow....he has no burst, his first step after the catch is slow, to slow to change direction or flip the field, and to slow to run off tackle........

right Simon???

NOPE!!!!!!!!!

Yes he is. He lacks big play capabilities and the one against the Bengals isn't as common as you think. It only happened once. I'm waiting for Lynch to have just one McFadden game he had last week. That's with a QB who threw for 60 yards I think with 8 in the box.