Bills-Seahawks Highlight Video

VOR

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't just complain, add a few!

http://www.billszone.com/where_are_these_v..._gods_sake.html

Seriously: I registered just to see these highlight vids, (I do recall that JJamez does a heckuva job) but I still can't find them. I've been successfully re-routed to the homepage countless times, but the videos remain a mere rumor to me.

If any bzone site authors are reading this: it's a little cluttered, fellas.

http://www.billszone.com/where_are_these_v..._gods_sake.html

Seriously: I registered just to see these highlight vids, (I do recall that JJamez does a heckuva job) but I still can't find them. I've been successfully re-routed to the homepage countless times, but the videos remain a mere rumor to me.

If any bzone site authors are reading this: it's a little cluttered, fellas.

Right-click this and do a 'save target as' to your PC. It's about a 35mb file.

Same for Jags vid and Seahawks vid.

figured out that i couldn't see 'em cuz i hadn't been activated yet, despite having done the 'click that link in your mail' thing.

gonna go watch.

beats waiting to hear if our fuggin government can put politics aside for once and prevent a financial apocalypse.

By the way, all of those links re-direct to the home page, even though I'm registered.

I was able to locate all of them by searching on JJamezz, but then I downloaded them...the raiders video gives me sound and no video and the others won't open - quicktime error.

Thus, this thread lives.

By the way, all of those links re-direct to the home page, even though I'm registered.

I was able to locate all of them by searching on JJamezz, but then I downloaded them...the raiders video gives me sound and no video and the others won't open - quicktime error.

Thus, this thread lives.

It's not you; it's them. :lol:

Thus, this thread lives.

Do you have it set to "remember you"?

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-windows.html - he's using HD video format that won't play in WMP. I think the last one might work in quicktime, but the others require vlc or another player that can decode this h264 (or something like that) format.

i registered and downloaded it. I must say i was very impressed. With the quality of the video AND with the Bills.

I knew that we dominated Seattle pretty badly, but between being at the game and fighting the rain, I guess I didnt realize how badly we were killing them.

I re-uploaded it to a filesharing site, if anyone wants to download it without having to register, click here

downloadable link in bold.

also upped the Jags video too

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jlymdemmkej

I know a lot of people said they don't want to register to download these videos but they are great. The last 3 weeks in HD. You will have to search for the first 2 deep in the threads. Well worth it in HD.

I was already registered and have seen all the game lives but nothing beats having the highlights in HD. It's worth registering IMHO.

• 4 weeks later...