Bills-Seahawks Highlight Video

VOR

i registered and downloaded it. I must say i was very impressed. With the quality of the video AND with the Bills.

I knew that we dominated Seattle pretty badly, but between being at the game and fighting the rain, I guess I didnt realize how badly we were killing them.

I re-uploaded it to a filesharing site, if anyone wants to download it without having to register, click here

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, the video highlights are first class. Nice job with a couple of replays...overall a very fine editing job.

OTOH, the music track SUCKED, as they usually do. I had to mute, just to finish watching it. Bad alt-rock is not what I like to hear behind football highlights.

Yes, the video highlights are first class. Nice job with a couple of replays...overall a very fine editing job.

OTOH, the music track SUCKED, as they usually do. I had to mute, just to finish watching it. Bad alt-rock is not what I like to hear behind football highlights.

ill give you that about Trapt on the Jax video, but you take that back about Pantera (Seattle) RIGHT NOW!! :thumbsup:

ill give you that about Trapt on the Jax video, but you take that back about Pantera (Seattle) RIGHT NOW!! :thumbsup:

I didn't see the Seattle video. But, I'm not sure bad metal is much better than bad alt-rock for football highlights. :lol:

The songs (lyrically) usually have something to do with the tone of the game.

The songs (lyrically) usually have something to do with the tone of the game.

The Raider highlights were great, too. Once again, I had to mute the music...just horrible. What's wrong with the sound of the video he stole to make the highlights?

The Raider highlights were great, too. Once again, I had to mute the music...just horrible. What's wrong with the sound of the video he stole to make the highlights?

I'd mute it if the announcers from the games was used in the vidoes. And it's "sampling," not stealing.

Do I give a flying fig?

Apparently. :lol:

I really don't care, one way or the other. I just can't understand why the creator of these is so adamant about it not being uploaded to Youtube, and why he requires registration to view them. He seems to be using material he has no rights for, to help drive the traffic to, and the registration for, that site.

If he believes he is not violating copyright and is protective of his highlights, because he doesn't want his work shared freely with those who don't register, he is a major hypocrite.

If he is really just making these for his BZ community friends, and doesn't want his vids shared, because he knows it would draw attention to his infringement...and keeps them behind registration to further limit their exposure...then fine. I can dig it. But, if that's the case, let's drop the "sampling" talk we both know is absurd. Let's, as The Senator might say, call a spade a shovel.

Apparently. :lol:

I really don't care, one way or the other. I just can't understand why the creator of these is so adamant about it not being uploaded to Youtube, and why he requires registration to view them. He seems to be using material he has no rights for, to help drive the traffic to, and the registration for, that site.

If he believes he is not violating copyright and is protective of his highlights, because he doesn't want his work shared freely with those who don't register, he is a major hypocrite.

If he is really just making these for his BZ community friends, and doesn't want his vids shared, because he knows it would draw attention to his infringement...and keeps them behind registration to further limit their exposure...then fine. I can dig it. But, if that's the case, let's drop the "sampling" talk we both know is absurd. Let's, as The Senator might say, call a spade a shovel.

Since you obviously have registered with the website, why not ask him yourself? You can either leave it in the highlight thread or PM him.

Since you obviously have registered with the website, why not ask him yourself? You can either leave it in the highlight thread or PM him.

Touche. I'm not an active, nor contributing, member of that forum. I think my first post should be something a little more collegial. I'm betting someone here has some info, though.

Touche. I'm not an active, nor contributing, member of that forum. I think my first post should be something a little more collegial. I'm betting someone here has some info, though.

My best guess is that he's doing it under-the-radar and will continue doing it unless/until he gets caught.