Bills predicted to loose 31-9

BLZFAN4LIFE

Page 18 of this weeks USA TODAY SPORTS WEEKLY.

WHO WILL WIN AND WHY:

The Jaguars lost five times last year, including the regular season finale. On the other four occasions, they rebounded to win by an average of more than ten points. The Bills catch them at the wrong time.

OUR PICK: Jaguars 31-9.

:( What a bunch of Morons!!! The Bills looked pretty solid in all 3 phases of the game on opening day. The Jags are just as banged up, if not more than the Seahawks. I wonder if the boys over at USA TODAY are willing to put their money where their mouth is and give 22 points on the game. :death:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, that's crummy analysis. They won most of their games last year, so of course they usually came off a loss with a win. This is a different team.

New day dawning. This year a loss followed by a bigger loss.

Wow, that's crummy analysis. They won most of their games last year, so of course they usually came off a loss with a win. This is a different team.

The Jaguars team we will face Sunday is no where near the same team that beat Pittsburgh in the playoffs last year. In reality, we are catching Jax at a great time.

What did he predict last week? Were there any other stupid predictions?

If the Bills lose to Jerksonville it will be by no more than 10 points.

Last week they did pick the Bills to win, 20-16.

This week the Bills prediction is by far the biggest point difference of any game picked.

They also have Arizona 24 Miami 14

Vikings 23 Indy 21

N.O. 27 Wash 14

Seattle 24 S.F. 20

Bengals 24 Tenn 23

WHO WILL WIN AND WHY:

The Jaguars lost five times last year, including the regular season finale. On the other four occasions, they rebounded to win by an average of more than ten points. The Bills catch them at the wrong time.

:( What a bunch of Morons!!! The Bills looked pretty solid in all 3 phases of the game on opening day. The Jags are just as banged up, if not more than the Seahawks. I wonder if the boys over at USA TODAY are willing to put their money where their mouth is and give 22 points on the game. :death:

Was this guy trying to be sarcastic? 31-9, with all the injuries the Jags got, they're gonna beat us 31-9, :cry: I wonder what he's smoking.

I think we're gonna win by more than 10 points.

WHO WILL WIN AND WHY:

Its the Jags home opener and the Bills simply havent shown they can win on the road in how long, really cant be surprised by this prediction

winning at home against a banged up team is one thing, winning on the road against a team in their home opener coming off a bad loss is another...Bills get an early test to see how for real they are

I will never understand why people get so offended by the media....THEY DONT KNOW JACK!

Jax is missing 3 starting O-linemen...but that's not a problem. Jason Peters holds out and that's the end of the Bills playoffs chances?? Pick a side and stick to it! There's no way Jax survives the Bills D, especially a jacked-up Stroud. Fans will be running for their lives.

PTR

Bills predicted to loose 31-9? Does that mean they'll have stretched better??
No it means they are going to loose 31 cans of whoop-azz and 9 sacks mr wize guy.

As to the topic Blzfan4life intended I'll know this team is on it's way once the inferiority complex kneejerks that happen everytime someone 'dis's' the Bills cease.

Too early in the season to know where either team is at this point but I'd certainly take the Bills if provided with that point spread. But more important presuming the Bills are going to have a breakout year the longer they can hide under the cover of their past poor play and chokes the better. Stealth is better than brazen especially when a team is just climbing out of mediocrity.

WHO WILL WIN AND WHY:

:pirate: What a bunch of Morons!!! The Bills looked pretty solid in all 3 phases of the game on opening day. The Jags are just as banged up, if not more than the Seahawks. I wonder if the boys over at USA TODAY are willing to put their money where their mouth is and give 22 points on the game. :huh:

Who cares what USA TODAY thinks??? Last Sunday they expected us to lose to a team who had been in the playoffs last year. Buffalo just needs to keep their head in the game and ignore the so called experts.