mccargo

BeastMode54

As we all know, McCargo was inactive last week. I just wondering whether all of you think he will be active this week due to a injury plagued interior offensive line, or will they keep him benched in favor of extra ST players as they did last week like Copeland Bryan?

I think being in the heat this week will make the Bills activate mccargo but it all depends on our game plan i guess. Withjocksonvilles running game i expect more D line to be in then ST

I think being in the heat this week will make the Bills activate mccargo but it all depends on our game plan i guess. Withjocksonvilles running game i expect more D line to be in then ST

I agree. Even with a banged up O-line, JAX is still a run-first team.

The heat/humidity will be tough and I'd hate to see the 3 DT rotation get worn down. Even though Stroud knows how to play in early September heat better than anyone on the roster, he's acclimated to WNY conditions now, not JAX.

I agree. Even with a banged up O-line, JAX is still a run-first team.

The heat/humidity will be tough and I'd hate to see the 3 DT rotation get worn down. Even though Stroud knows how to play in early September heat better than anyone on the roster, he's acclimated to WNY conditions now, not JAX.

I'd have to agree with you. I think the Bills should use the 4DT's they have and wreck havoc on that o-line

Agreeing with everyone else with this switch; Jax has to replace the middle 3 OL for this game. A daunting task in itself -sux to be them. Realistically, it's hard to imagine these three guys having the prep time necessary to study all the habits/tricks that film reveal on all 4 of our DT's, to say nothing of switching in DE's and 'the Creep' where the situation allows. It stands to reason they'll be very busy trying to find cohesivness playing together this week in practice.

I'm getting so excited about this game that I'm scared

Agreeing with everyone else with this switch; Jax has to replace the middle 3 OL for this game. A daunting task in itself -sux to be them. Realistically, it's hard to imagine these three guys having the prep time necessary to study all the habits/tricks that film reveal on all 4 of our DT's, to say nothing of switching in DE's and 'the Creep' where the situation allows. It stands to reason they'll be very busy trying to find cohesivness playing together this week in practice.

I'm getting so excited about this game that I'm scared

Great feeling , isn't it? I had those feeling in the 90's. Couldn't wait for the next game.

anyone think they could be exploring the possibility of trading mcargo for a decent linebacker?

There is a rumor they are shopping McCargo, although I haven't heard if they are looking specifically for a LB. Whether or not the rumor is true, is anyone's guess.

The whole McCargo situation sucks. I was really hoping he would turn into something. But I'm not sure he should be activated. If his motivation is in question, then it's a gamble to activate him for a game that's going to test the team's determination in the heat. If he can't get motivated to play now, what's going to happen when he's hot and sweaty in Jacksonville?