Who is this tool announcing the Oakland/Denver game?

Big Turk

i actually dont think its that bad and not a bad change from the norm

I love Ditka's brutal honesty

sounds more like guys talking about the game at a bar then actually trying to announce it...im a little buzzed so maybe thats it

You're watching the only Raiders sellout of the year. Usually the only games they sell out are the Broncos and the MNF or SNF game. This year they are the same. I live about 15 miles away and saw the jets heading to the stadium for the pre-game flyover. Also drove by the stadium about 4 PM. The lots were almost full but the traffic on the Interstate right next to the stadium wasn't bad. About the same as normal rush hour.

This guy is just pathetic...i am tempted to just turn the volume down...

I'm not saying anything about his talent, but...

"Who is this tool...?"

Have you been living under a rock? I mean, he's not everywhere, but a sports fan not knowing who Mike Greenberg is seems unfathomable to me right now.

"Who is this tool...?"

Have you been living under a rock? I mean, he's not everywhere, but a sports fan not knowing who Mike Greenberg is seems unfathomable to me right now.

While he does have the daily radio show and the SportsCenter gig, he announces precisely one NFL game a year. (And this is a very, very good thing.) I can understand someone who doesn't catch the morning show failing to recognize his voice.

And to whoever thought Mike and Mike and Mike would be a good idea ... :lol:

"Who is this tool...?"

I didn't know who Mike Greenberg was till today. But his nasally tone and moronic blathering wil make sure I don't forget.

After Denver is up 17-0 "The raiders have to put some points up on the board before the half" :lol:

What do you expect from a Mickey Mouse organization?

Boooooo ... :lol:

All kidding aside, I think I heard a better play-by-play call at the high school game I covered Saturday.

I can't watch this game any longer. I think Oakland is the worst football team I've ever seen. I actually feel bad for them, seriously.

On the flip side, has anyone been watching Eddie Royal? My God, he looks like a 10 year vet. He is ripping apart two of the better corners in this league and this is his first NFL game. Wow, what a player. I am very, very impressed.

I didn't know who Mike Greenberg was till today. But his nasally tone and moronic blathering wil make sure I don't forget.

After Denver is up 17-0 "The raiders have to put some points up on the board before the half" :lol:

Whos the Raiders OC.What a joke.They had some momentum going and then tried a reverse.There Defense is horribile,Deangelo Hall is getting smoked by a rookie,wow they look like schitt.

Wow. I just realized this game hasn't even reached halftime yet. I thought he was close to being over, that's how horrible it is to watch.
Yea they look completely unprepared,gotta think AL cant be happy and Lane Kiffens days are numbered.Theres no excuse to look as chitty as they do .Wow i thought they would be improved however i think they have gotten worse :lol:

Yea they look completely unprepared,gotta think AL cant be happy and Lane Kiffens days are numbered.Theres no excuse to look as chitty as they do .Wow i thought they would be improved however i think they have gotten worse :lol:

There really is NO excuse for an NFL team to look this bad. Where do they get their players, high school? They have their picks in the draft just like anyone else, and high ones at that, there is no reason for that team to look the way they do and be as bad as they are. Its pitiful. Like I said before, I really feel bad for their fans, that is just ridiculous.

There really is NO excuse for an NFL team to look this bad. Where do they get their players, high school? They have their picks in the draft just like anyone else, and high ones at that, there is no reason for that team to look the way they do and be as bad as they are. Its pitiful. Like I said before, I really feel bad for their fans, that is just ridiculous.

As much as people here say the Bills are/were horrible, is there a worse franchise top to bottom than the Oakland Raiders? Commitment to excrement indeed!

PTR