It's all Jets Jets Jets

seq004

That's all the media wants to talk about. That's fine Brett the Jet. I'd rather go under the radar but man other than Collinsworth and Berman would the Bills get a f-ing mention on TV at least, not print? It's just hearing it over and over and over. Did we not just clobber the 4 time in a row division winner? Sorry, had to vent.

That's all the media wants to talk about. That's fine Brett the Jet. I'd rather go under the radar but man other than Collinsworth and Berman would the Bills get a f-ing mention on TV at least, not print? It's just hearing it over and over and over. Did we not just clobber the 4 time in a row division winner? Sorry, had to vent.

It's only been one game into the season. Be patient

We will conquer.

Who cares? We won ONE game. It's not a big deal. If the Bills have a significantly better record than the Jets at the half-way to three-quarter point in the season, THEN Buffalo will get some media attention. Until then, this is just fine -- better to fly under the radar anyhow.

Keep yer head down and yer mouth shut. Life below the radar is a good thing.

The Bills need to do something interesting if they want national coverage. You'd think a punter-to-DE fake field goal would do it, but hey, FAVRE!!

Honestly, don't worry about it. Read the Buffalo News, visit TBD, and know that if the Bills make the playoffs, Mort and Clayton will say they were fans of Jauron/Levy/Brandon all along.

Just what we expected.

While this isn't unexpected - let's face it, we need to 5-0 to be the lead story on any ESPN product - it's not that far out especially given what else has happened this week. Brett Favre is the only thing they can talk about since the Chiefs removed their Brady pacifier.

1. Farve played ok,

2. Brady was hurt(did you hear that yet? :lol: That went like a rifle shot through the stadium. I think about 27 people told me on the way from my seat to the beer line, or course I acted like I hadn't heard, why kill the excitement?)

3. The Colts, Chargers, and Jacksonville all lost, and Vince Young took himself out of the game? Or something like that.

And, the big stories next week will still be: how the Pats* played without Brady, Favre, the Colts/Chargers rebound, etc. If we are able to beat the Jags, we might get mentioned a little more, but we won't be anywhere near the big story. Partially because we shouldn't be yet, and yes, partially because ESPN, etc. has a clear bias against small market teams.

Look at it this way, they have lost the guy they have spent 25% of their shows on for the last 8 years. It's going to take time for them to adjust. :lol: But, in a few weeks, they will have to move on, unless they are completely retarded, because the NFL will move on.

While this isn't unexpected - let's face it, we need to 5-0 to be the lead story on any ESPN product - it's not that far out especially given what else has happened this week. Brett Favre is the only thing they can talk about since the Chiefs removed their Brady pacifier.

1. Farve played ok,

2. Brady was hurt(did you hear that yet? :lol: That went like a rifle shot through the stadium. I think about 27 people told me on the way from my seat to the beer line, or course I acted like I hadn't heard, why kill the excitement?)

3. The Colts, Chargers, and Jacksonville all lost, and Vince Young took himself out of the game? Or something like that.

And, the big stories next week will still be: how the Pats* played without Brady, Favre, the Colts/Chargers rebound, etc. If we are able to beat the Jags, we might get mentioned a little more, but we won't be anywhere near the big story. Partially because we shouldn't be yet, and yes, partially because ESPN, etc. has a clear bias against small market teams.

Look at it this way, they have lost the guy they have spent 25% of their shows on for the last 8 years. It's going to take time for them to adjust. :lol: But, in a few weeks, they will have to move on, unless they are completely retarded, because the NFL will move on.

Absolutely! The media isn't going to bite on one impressive game by a team that hasn't made the playoffs in 8 seasons. I wouldn't either if I was them. Just keep winning and the attention will come. Even with Brady out, the media will find a way to work him into the discussion every single week this season. And that's just fine with me. They'll be talking about our guys in January and that's all I care about.

1. Farve played ok,

Excellent points.

Keep in mind Al Pacino's great line from "The Devil's Advocate:"

"Don't get too cocky my boy. No matter how good you are don't ever let them see you coming. That's the gaffe my friend. You gotta keep yourself small. Innocuous. Be the little guy. You know, the nerd... the leper... sh---kickin' surfer. Look at me"