ROFL---Seahawks ST Coach was Bruce DeHaven...

Big Turk

Didn't he get run out of Buffalo because his ST units sucked @ss??? Guess we see just how far he has come since that time...perhaps he has gotten worse??

No, don't think so. His units were always very good. If memory Wade wanted his own man and Bruce was shown the door.

He was great until the Music City Miracle and then he oversaw a series of disasters, as I rememeber, like the kickoff return by the Jets to win the game in OT, or late in reg, I forget which. And there were several others

Perhaps today might be his worst day since the Music City Miracle then...

Perhaps, but that Kickoff return by the Jets was a serious kick in the groin, too

Yeah, I remember that one all too well...

We had fought back to tie it in regulation and then opening kickoff in OT goes the distance...

As I recall the timeline:

DeHaven was the sacrificial lamb for the Tennessee game.

Then Wade brought in his buddy Ronnie Jones who had no clue about ST and they were friggin horrid and the Bills went 8-8.

After the season Ralph told Wade to dump that guy or else.

Wade says "or else what, cause I ain't a firin' him."

Then Wade found out what else.

Didn't he get run out of Buffalo because his ST units sucked @ss??? Guess we see just how far he has come since that time...perhaps he has gotten worse??

He was "run out" because he was part of an old regime. He was always good. Wade brought in some jerk who romised us the "wedge" and trick plays. truth is, coincidentally, Wade's son got into the college this jerk came from.

I guess you're too young to remember how good DeHaven's ST were during his time here. Or how much the MCM and his firing affected him. He's still one of the top ST coaches, with plenty of respect league-wide.

He was Bobby April before Bobby April was "Bobby April".

I hope someday he comes back if we ever *gasp* lose our current teams coach.

I hope Bruce realizes that most fans don't blame him. I've never read that article before Lurker---brings a tear to my eye.

Porter was the idiot who didn't stay in his lane. I can utter not curse word that would satisfy me at this moment. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Seems like your post is more to laugh about that Bruce was. The problem is some teams use bottom of barrel players rather than using best players like Bills do including starters. Corto is a perfect example - most teams would not sign him even in preseason but he made the difference today in a score.