I know some of you are loving this Brady thing

Cornerville

I hear ya but Brady did not hit JP...f Wilfork was out, then Id feel different..I just hate Brady because he is great and look who he is with :thumbsup:

I hate Brady because he does not need to cheat to win, but he just cannot help himself. NOt to mention his fatherly instincts.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brady himself is not a dirty player.

:thumbsup:

You can't be serious. Not only am I celebrating, I hope the gutless POS never plays a down again. This is not the time to be classy, B-lo. I live in Boston. They hate you, and they weren't classy by any stretch when Wil!@#$ intentionally tried to end Losman's career. The Pats* players were joking about it.

You can't be serious. Not only am I celebrating, I hope the gutless POS never plays a down again. This is not the time to be classy, B-lo. I live in Boston. They hate you, and they weren't classy by any stretch when Wil!@#$ intentionally tried to end Losman's career. The Pats* players were joking about it.

DAMS STRAIGHT.

the bills fans who aren't willing to take this all the way are a little too squishy for my taste!

So Brady was celebrating too?

Not only am I celebrating, I hope the gutless POS never plays a down again.

Yep, de-evolution is in full swing on TSW. The Bills just had their best season oppener in years and ass clowns like you are filling the top of the board with "sh-- on you" posts like this...

I agree that Wilfork should be the one suffering the bad Karma but he did intentionally knock JP in the knee. Brady's wasn't intentional. While I won't put all of the Karma on Brady it is bad Karma for his team. A team that has tolerated dirty play and cheating. I wish Brady hadn't been hurt because I'd like Buffalo to beat them without any excuses and any time a player his hurt it's not cool.

So Brady was celebrating too?

find his quote about purposely running up the score on us.

i dont care if Marsha injures his knee, gets hit by a bus, is eaten by a lion, or trips over his dog and falls down the stairs... if he's in pain AND the pats are for the worse, then im happy as can be.

!@#$ tom brady

i dont care if Marsha injures his knee, gets hit by a bus, is eaten by a lion, or trips over his dog and falls down the stairs... if he's in pain AND the pats are for the worse, then im happy as can be.

!@#$ tom brady

EXACTLY.

this guy sh1ts on us, and some light in the loafers posters are tripping over themselves to nurse him back to health.

IF YOU CAN'T TAKE HATING THOSE WHO HATE US, JOIN THE PEACE CORPS AND SING SHOWTUNES.

Flock that. brady* and that offense benefitted from cheating for years. I have no sympathy for him at all.

I also have a reconstructed right knee.

:D

!@#$ tom brady

Bingo.

dont get me wrong. i am a big believer of "there is no such thing as running up the score in professional sports". but that is only when you are simply running your normal offense and the other team cant stop it. Brady went beyond that and admitted to such in his quote.

its one thing if theyre up by 30 and running the ball up the middle and we still cant stop them. its another to be up big, and still gunning for the endzone on every possible play.

cheatriot scumbags

He didn't care about the teams he embarrassed when running up the score just to get his personal touchdown record. Should be no surprise that the fans of those teams now don't care if he never plays another down.

Yeah, I guarantee you it's not just Buffalo fans who feel that some measure of karmic justice was served today.

Hey, Tom, it's a tough game, deal wit it.

Wow, and this ladies and gentelmen is what is wrong with The Stadium Wall these days....

For the record, I hate the Pats but never want Brady or any of their players to be hurt, that's bush league but apparently commonplace around here...

I'm touched that you're in touch with your sensitive side.

Aren't you late for your crochet circle?