Steely's Skankfest 2009

Steely Dan

Really? REALLY? Is this what the thread has devolved to?

It's like a thread about the greatest football player in his prime...and 838 posts later somebody nominates Mike Williams.

So that chick is basically her sister with fatter legs, smaller tatas and more pale skin. ^_^

Really makes you wonder how desparate Steely is, doesn't it?

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that this thread continues to breathe after page 11 is proof of how screwed up this world has become. (Bear in mind that at the time the thread had a different title.)

No like thread then leave BM cause you're full of :thumbsup::P

So that chick is basically her sister with fatter legs, smaller tatas and more pale skin. :lol:

Really makes you wonder how desparate Steely is, doesn't it?

She's not her sister Mr. Know it all! It's her cousin. :worthy:

well, you know that Steely is this desperate when he'd sleep with this "hot" B word.

Man that was a sheep shot. :lol:

I only added Kardashian because I mentioned the other apprentice chicks too! :thumbsup:

I didn't go as low as Melissa Rivers. :lol:

Isn't it about time for another title change for this thread?

How about...Women you'd do if you just drank a 12 pack and none of your friends would ever find out.

Bravo!!!

That is what this thread has devolved into. Went from hottest into their primes to whatever random skank you'd bone behind a 7-11 in the east end of compton, while severely bombed off a fifth of Jager and a case of PBR

My God men, not a one of you has mentioned the many great women of the wall, Harriet,Cindy, Lori, Ann Marie, Diane, Peggy, and others i fail to mention....

You're supposed to include pics.

(has to be some buried pics of TrendiChick around...)

My God men, not a one of you has mentioned the many great women of the wall, Harriet,Cindy, Lori, Ann Marie, Diane, Peggy, and others i fail to mention....

I think the initial rule was, nobody can be nominated w/o pictures to back it up.

Kardashian is still pretty hot. WTF is wrong with you people? I pull plenty- but I guess I don't score exclusively 10's like the rest of you studs!

If it were Kim I'd give it a big :D but since it's that ManBearPig Khloe K -- a beast -- she gets a :devil:.

Isn't it about time for another title change for this thread?

How about...Women you'd do if you just drank a 12 pack and none of your friends would ever find out.

:(:worthy: :worthy:

Ah, I see we're posting pigs, now.

:lol:

:beer:

• 2 weeks later...