Anyone see the TShirt last night at the game

stevestojan

Well as  Yankee fan, some of that imagery stung a bit. But I got a great laugh at the one at the bottom. Affleck is such a dork.

79296[/snapback]

yeah, that was the best part... all the celebration for the Sox, but even they take a shot at their "biggest fan":

YOU ARE STILL A PUTZ BEN

Damon = Caveman Lawyer

Anybody ever see that Phil Harman skit from SNL.  That's what I think every time I see Damon.

79288[/snapback]

:D Your modern games with sticks and spheres confuse and frighten me! What is it that makes the sphere curve and slide like it does? Are there little demons inside that make this happen? I don't know, I'm just a caveman, but what I do know is.....

I miss Phil Hartman.

:D  Your modern games with sticks and spheres confuse and frighten me! What is it that makes the sphere curve and slide like it does?  Are there little demons inside that make this happen?  I don't know, I'm just a caveman, but what I do know is.....

I miss Phil Hartman.

79372[/snapback]

Amen! :unsure:

I have to admit I enjoyed the shots of Billy Crystal at the end of the game, glumly watching the celebration on the field. But you knw what, I think this is good for the Yankees and their fans, believe it or not.

It gives them some incentive and helps make the victories that much sweeter. I think many Yankee fans have developed an attitude of entitlement to victory, and I don't think that can be good for any team or fan.