Hey Seattle Seahawks

lets_go_bills

Stick a fork in em', cause they're done.

I don't car how good their D is. I don't car how good their QB is.

Hasselbeck is nursing a bad back, and when Schoebel sacks him, he's gonna feel it. They have no WRs. They're all hurt. Seattle is what I like to call a "home" team. One that plays well at home. But guess what? They're on the road. They're travelling clear across the country, west coast to east coast.

I got news for you Seattle. We have sold 56, 000 season ticket packages, second highest all-time. The game is sold out and yall haven't been here in years, and trust me, it's loud. Me, and the rest of my Bills brothers (and sisters) will be out in full force, screaming so loud that Matt won't be able to here his own centre fart!

Good luck!

Football is back folks. Let the games begin.

Go Bills.

21-13 Bills over the Shehawks. Their O is decimated, they may even have trouble getting to 13. I see at least 3 turnovers in the Bills' favor, and great potential for the BFlo special teams putting up 7. That doesn't leave much for the offense to have to do with solid field position based on turnovers and the return game. 1-0 will be a good way to start our playoff run.

Stick a fork in em', cause they're done.

I don't car how good their D is. I don't car how good their QB is.

Hasselbeck is nursing a bad back, and when Schoebel sacks him, he's gonna feel it. They have no WRs. They're all hurt. Seattle is what I like to call a "home" team. One that plays well at home. But guess what? They're on the road. They're travelling clear across the country, west coast to east coast.

I got news for you Seattle. We have sold 56, 000 season ticket packages, second highest all-time. The game is sold out and yall haven't been here in years, and trust me, it's loud. Me, and the rest of my Bills brothers (and sisters) will be out in full force, screaming so loud that Matt won't be able to here his own centre fart!

Good luck!

Football is back folks. Let the games begin.

Go Bills.

AMEN!! GO BILLS <_<:unsure::lol:

Buffalo Bills - 41

Seattle Seahawks -- 0

19 and 0 baby!!! B-)

GO BILLSSS!!!!

PosLUSZny!!!!! :unsure:

No derrogatory nickname for the Hawks!? You're off your game! :o

Maybe you should have gotten into camp on time and worked the rust off. Let me give it a shot.

Buffalo Bills - 41

Seattle Starbucks - 0

Posluszny!!!:lol:

<_<

I got up today and I am ready to go. The BS ends now. We are coming for the Shehawks and they don't even know it. They will not know what hit them, and they will have to ask John Clayton "what de hell was dat?" Link just in case...

Even their fans admit that they don't start well, play poorly on the road, and can't get a good pass rush on the road. Apparently, they have no idea what's waiting for them at the Ralph. This isn't "the road" they are used to in Arizona, St. Louis, or SF<--weakest fans in the league, or someplace supposedly "tough"(laughable) to play at like Dallas or Chicago. This is the Ralph, containing the largest, loudest, and most hungry # of fans they are likely to see all season. If the Bills make even a semi-big play in the 1st quarter, it will be deafening at the Ralph. Most of us remember what it's like when it really gets going for a whole game. For those of you who don't: there's nothing like it. You can barely hear the person next to you, and your ears ring for a good hour after the game.

None of the BS we have endured matters anymore. No more analysis or excuses. This is the where it ends, right here, right now.

We have a young, smart, energized team that seems to have picked up a bit of confidence now. If the fans can create that intense, explosive environment we made last year on Monday night, this game should be really fun to watch for Bills fans.

GO BILLS!!!

No derrogatory nickname for the Hawks!? You're off your game! :o

Maybe you should have gotten into camp on time and worked the rust off. Let me give it a shot.

Buffalo Bills - 41

Seattle Starbucks - 0

Posluszny!!!:lol:

<_<

You're absolutely right, B3, my effort was weak - mea maxima culpa. :unsure:

Seattle, formerly know as DuWamp, is a sinking city, and the reason it's sinking is because DuWamp is a city built on schitt and sawdust. They think that crap-filled aviary known as Qwest Field is loud? Hah, I say! When they leave the dank, damp, schitt-stenched confines of DuWamp and come to our house, they will learn the meaning of loudness!

What exactly are Seahawks? Nothing more than flying rodents....scavengers.....garbage-pickers!!!!

Proud BuffTown's Buffalo Football Bills- 41

DuWamp's Seafaring Shitt-Eating Flying Garbage Eaters - 0

19 and 0 baby!!! :o

GO BILLSSS!!!!

PosLUSZny!!!!! B-)

Seattle, formerly know as DuWamp, is a sinking city, and the reason it's sinking is because DuWamp is a city built on schitt and sawdust. They think that crap-filled aviary known as Qwest Field is loud? Hah, I say! When they leave the dank, damp, schitt-stenched confines of DuWamp and come to our house, they will learn the meaning of loudness!

What exactly are Seahawks? Nothing more than flying rodents....scavengers.....garbage-pickers!!!!

Proud BuffTown's Buffalo Football Bills- 41

DuWamp's Seafaring Shitt-Eating Flying Garbage Eaters - 0

19 and 0 baby!!! :unsure:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

PosLUSZny!!!!! <_<

That's some of your best work ever Sen...well done!!!!!!!