Yankee fans....

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THis is what makes me sick! Take you medicine like a man. As a Sox fan I have felt plenty of pain & always respected our opponents! But if my team was up 3-0 then lost the next 4 games I would be furious! Biggest choke of all time =NY YANKS in 2004 deal with it! A-fraud karate chop boy! Shitfield "Sox don't know how to win...****** characters"

THANK YOU!

We are classless??? Your calling the kettle black kasper. Our fans were not the ones throwing stevestojan on the field and one of our players wasnt caught for steroids! And not to mention you have an idiot player who wants to be in WWE and not in baseball seeing he likes to karate chop.

79539[/snapback]

THis is what makes me sick! Take you medicine like a man.  As a Sox fan I have felt plenty of pain & always respected our opponents! But if my team was up 3-0 then lost the next 4 games I would be furious! Biggest choke of all time =NY YANKS in 2004 deal with it!  A-fraud karate chop boy! Shitfield "Sox don't know how to win...****** characters"

THANK YOU!

79556[/snapback]

Always? Would that be "until now"?

Very classy.

Guest John Henry

As a Sox fan, I really can't expect any Yankee fans to root for us (in the name of the AL or something). I know I couldn't even do otherwise in 2001 when some other part of me wanted to because of the tragic events that had just happened in New York City. Once the games started, I wanted them the Yankees to lose - it was natural and incontrovertible. It is one hell of a rivalry.

So, thanks to all the Yankee fans who have offered their sincere congrats on the series. You are Rivera/Williams/Torre-class fans, and it is appreciated. Have fun rooting against the Sox in the series.

Cardinals.

79879[/snapback]

You're such a loyal mother, CL.

Soooooo, all this talk about baseball and not ONE person has said anything about watching the games in Hi-Def.

Am I the only ones watching the games in all their HDTV glory? Sports on TV in Hi-Def go together like Peaches & Herb, Loni and Burt, Donald and Ivana, Paris Hilton and a cell phone.

Glorious, glorious viewing, even if you're not a baseball fan.

You're such a loyal mother, CL.

Soooooo, all this talk about baseball and not ONE person has said anything about watching the games in Hi-Def.

Am I the only ones watching the games in all their HDTV glory?  Sports on TV in Hi-Def go together like Peaches & Herb, Loni and Burt,  Donald and Ivana, Paris Hilton and a cell phone.

Glorious, glorious viewing, even if you're not a baseball fan.

79898[/snapback]

Comcrap :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: in Baltimore doesn't have Fox in HD.

I don't like baseball enough to have strong feelings one way or another. I was a Yankees fan as a kid even though I didn't watch much baseball. There is that part of me that doesn't like the "Yankees are the best team money can buy" reality of major league baseball today, but the Yankees are the only and last team I ever liked. I think I would root for the Sox in the series, but that's more just out of the realization that they have been so long away from the championship. I suppose you could call it a "pity vote." But really, it's just hard for me to care too much. That would be true if the Yankees were in the series too.

See what I mean? The repsonses to my post prove my point 100%. Anyways, the Red Sox win and what do their fans do? Burn stuff. Tip over cars. Die. Real fun stuff.

79914[/snapback]

Kind of wonder what would happen in Buffalo if the Bills won a Super Bowl? After all they are the meanest fans in the NFL according to Dan Marino....