Yankee fans....

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, USMC.....not that this post is directed at me but I'm rooting for the NL team all the way.

78891[/snapback]

As much as I hate listening to BF's crap I think that I'd rather see the NL win it this year. It will be tough though considering the AL has home field advantage thanks to the All Star game. Boston's damn good at home.

I chose Bostom to win last night because it represents Kerry.

Now if Houston wins tonight the series will be Boston (Kerry) vs Houston (Bush) just like the Presidential election.

Let's see if that happens.

79171[/snapback]

Go Kerry, go Astros! How is that for non-partisan pandering! :D

Actuually, I am a Yankees fan, and I give the Sox their due. They were the better team. However, being here in Texas the last 14 years, I have become an Astros fan as well, despite Roger, I am pulling for them. Will always hate the Red Sox!

Right now, I'd say I don't care. But once it starts, I'll be rooting against Boston. After all, 1918 makes for a much better chant than 2004. :D

I think the Cards have a better shot at beating Boston, and the folks at Fox would probably rather have St. Louis vs. Boston because it's two of the best baseball cities in America. The Clemens vs. the Red Sox thing would be nice, but that's only happening once or twice during the series. Overall, the more attractive series would be Red Sox-Cards.

That's one reason I hope St. Louis wins, you see, because NOW the Yankees fans will HAVE to root for St. Louis.  They surely don't want to see Boston win it.

I think it would be better for baseball if St. Louis won tonight, but they play the game on the field.

GO CARDS!!!!!

79178[/snapback]

Go figure, a St. Louis fan proclaiming it best for baseball if St. Louis goes to the world series. :D

GO ASTROS!! :unsure:

Houston. I'd like to see Roger Clemens beat Boston in Fenway in Game 7. Red Sox played with alot of heart and determination (wish the Yankees would have done that) but the Red Sox fans are still big time classless a-holes. Curse isn't over until the Red Sox win a World Series.

We are classless??? Your calling the kettle black kasper. Our fans were not the ones throwing stevestojan on the field and one of our players wasnt caught for steroids! And not to mention you have an idiot player who wants to be in WWE and not in baseball seeing he likes to karate chop.

We are classless??? Your calling the kettle black kasper. Our fans were not the ones throwing stevestojan on the field and one of our players wasnt caught for steroids! And not to mention you have an idiot player who wants to be in WWE and not in baseball seeing he likes to karate chop.

79539[/snapback]

Classy post Vinny, as always.

I made the mistake of rooting for the Pats during their first Superbowl win. Afterwards, I had to endure weeks of stevestojan from Pats fans even though I rooted for their team. Although I don't despise people from New England, I do hate them as fans. They rank up there with Philly fans for being classless jerks when it comes to sports. BTW, I did live up there for over 3 years, so I'm not basing this on a couple of incidents.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it! :D