Has anybody body here gotten drunk

twist_to_open

Just wondering. God knows I have and after havin' a few beers with the neighbors tonite and the season starting in a week, I can see me shelling out another 70 bucks (plus shipping) for a Hardy throw back jersey tonite...(Man, the wife is gonna be pissed....Again!)

No, but just let me know what you're looking for, I'm sure I can get you a great deal on it. :thumbsup:

You are still drunk, right. :worthy:

Just wondering. God knows I have and after havin' a few beers with the neighbors tonite and the season starting in a week, I can see me shelling out another 70 bucks (plus shipping) for a Hardy throw back jersey tonite...(Man, the wife is gonna be pissed....Again!)

Ok, take advice from a JP Losman jersey owner. Only buy Jersey's of players that have a long standing with the team (i.e. on their second contract at least) because you won't be burned. Hardy has had issues and hopefully those are in the past but how do you think the people who own Vick jerseys feel? After buying my JP jersey and getting burned the only jerseys I've gotten are Everett and then Thomas and Reed from from the SB years. That Hardy jersey will be gross if he becomes a FA and signs with Miami. B-)

How about I just give you my Paypal account password and my address and just surprise me!

OOhhh! Ooohhh! Me too!! Me too!

Man would his wife KILL him. Are you an assassin? :lol:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mens-BUFFALO-BILLS-Foo...Q2em118Q2el1247

I think these are outstanding. A must have for a true fan!!!!! DO IT!!

GO BILLS :devil::lol::worthy: :worthy:

I've tried those before but they're all made too small for me. :D

No, but I've bought a mountain of Bills stuff, watched them flush games down the terlet and then contemplated getting drunk and burning every Bills thing I owned. Thankfully, I did neither.

If we are going to compete with the spending capacity of our rich neighbors to the north and keep the team here we need as many true fans like this as possible.