Five players signed to practice squad

Lori

i like hall, he might be a good 3rd down guy in the future

Hall has some potential and would benefit greatly from the now defunct NFL Europe. Hopefully some PS time will help him improve. The NFL definitely could use some sort of developmental league for these players.

Hall has some potential and would benefit greatly from the now defunct NFL Europe. Hopefully some PS time will help him improve. The NFL definitely could use some sort of developmental league for these players.

Dont remind me... <Goes to sob quietly in a corner>

Might be planning on dropping Bell to PS if Peters reports.

I agree. I think that in time Bell will be a helluva player. The guy has not been playing for very long and has advanced incredibly in a short period of time. Athletically there is no doubt he is gifted.

RB Bruce Hall

WR Felton Higgins

OL Dustin Dickerson

LB Marcus Buggs

DL Corey Mace

Weird that the lone Off Lineman is someone brought in recently due to injuries. I guess he impressed or none of the others (like Gaddis) are eligible for PS.

Might be planning on dropping Bell to PS if Peters reports.

Or Omon. I'd rather have him on the PS. Good LT are very hard to find and we can't afford to lose above average OL.

I have a question: I read recently that the PS allows for 8 players--does this mean management is using this space to sign other castoffs?