Is Sarah Palin covering for her 16yr old daughter?

JK2000

What is the chance that a 16 year old has a Down syndrome baby?... The odds gotta be very low (probably in the +1-10,000 range)... Now a 44 year, the risk is extremely high (probably around the 1-500 range).

The "triple test" would have picked it up on the opposite end of spinal bifida... That is exactly what happened to my wife with our first (boy) back in 1998... We sweat bullets for 2+ months until the amnio confirmed it wasn't DS. Man did I do some heavy praying... But, We would have wanted to be prepared at birth had it been DS.

I have so much sympathy for the Palin's .

Its more prevalent even than that at Palin's age. 1 out of every 41.

http://pregnancy.about.com/cs/downsyndrome/l/bldownssyn.htm

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if this photo has been posted, but it's got some over at the Huffington Post in a tizzy.

This photo is probably from around 1984 or 1985.

I say, it's a t-shirt. If you were a young person in the 80s, you probably had your share of silly t-shirts. But the libs are trying to make that into some sort of an issue, since Governor Palin's a former beauty queen and all.

Keep it coming, left-wing bloggers. You're only making yourselves look sillier. It ain't an issue, it's a t-shirt.

As Derrick Coleman once said, whoop-de-damn-doo.

I don't know if this photo has been posted, but it's got some over at the Huffington Post in a tizzy.

I say, it's a t-shirt. If you were a young person in the 80s, you probably had your share of silly t-shirts. But the libs are trying to make that into some sort of an issue, since Governor Palin's a former beauty queen and all.

Keep it coming, left-wing bloggers. You're only making yourselves look sillier. It ain't an issue, it's a t-shirt.

Makes me want to vote for her and McCain even more. She really is a regular person.

Oh good grief. They're making an issue of that? Someone is getting pretty damn desperate over there this morning.

Makes me want to vote for her and McCain even more. She really is a regular person.

So you're one of those guys who only votes for "regular guys you'd like to have a beer with"?

When I saw this picture I thought that she may be an intellectual lightweight who is unqualified to be the VP.........but then I found out she has a Bachelor's degree in Journalism.

One other thing I'd like to note, and then I'll drop this subject like a hot potato.

Bristol had a "slight roundness" to her in the photo from 2006 that the Daily Kossacks thought was from February of this year.

I remember back in the 80s that several girls I went to high school with had the same type of roundness in their figures.

I saw these same girls last October at my 20 year reunion...some of them had lost the "baby fat" and looked downright hot. One in particular had shed at least 20 pounds.

And these women are now 38-39 years old. None of them were ever pregnant in high school, because they kept pretty much the same figures all the way through until graduation.

ugh...again...do you know how intensive the vetting process is? No way is this true. This is going to backfire against liberals.

Kinda like how John Edwards skated by for a couple of years? Consider he's a lot more visible than the mayor of Wasilla (pop 7-9k depending on who you talk to), anything's possible.

Sarah Palin is also under investigation in her own state ... so either they knew it, and in their typical style chose to ignore it, whatever. Now they can play the injured party and accuse the opposition of picking on a child.

Never underestimate the arrogance of the Repigs I personally don't believe it, yet, but it is somewhat amusing. These people circulate $3 bills with Obama in Muslim headdress...let them have a taste of their own viciousness.

Kinda like how John Edwards skated by for a couple of years? Consider he's a lot more visible than the mayor of Wasilla (pop 7-9k depending on who you talk to), anything's possible.

Sarah Palin is also under investigation in her own state ... so either they knew it, and in their typical style chose to ignore it, whatever. Now they can play the injured party and accuse the opposition of picking on a child.

Never underestimate the arrogance of the Repigs I personally don't believe it, yet, but it is somewhat amusing. These people circulate $3 bills with Obama in Muslim headdress...let them have a taste of their own viciousness.

An affair is a hell of a lot easier to hide than coming up with a story of being pregnant....liberals are pulling at straws here, and the lie about when the picture of Bristol was taken proves it.

The trooper-gate was well known. As already discussed, it looks like it will come out in her favor as another example of going against the good ol' boys.

Fauxsnooze just said Palin admitted her 17 year old daughter is pregnant. That's probably the bump from the picture

It's on Fox's front page as a breaking news headline.

Headline reads:

Breaking News >> McCain VP Pick Sarah Palin Says Teenage Daughter Is Pregnant and Will Marry Father

ABCNews Link

ST. PAUL (Reuters) - The 17-year-old daughter of Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin is pregnant, Palin said on Monday in an announcement intended to knock down rumors by liberal bloggers that Palin faked her own pregnancy to cover up for her child.

Bristol Palin, one of Alaska Gov. Palin's five children with her husband, Todd, is about five months pregnant and is going to keep the child and marry the father, the Palins said in a statement released by the campaign of Republican presidential candidate John McCain.

ABCNews Link

ST. PAUL (Reuters) - The 17-year-old daughter of Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin is pregnant, Palin said on Monday in an announcement intended to knock down rumors by liberal bloggers that Palin faked her own pregnancy to cover up for her child.

Bristol Palin, one of Alaska Gov. Palin's five children with her husband, Todd, is about five months pregnant and is going to keep the child and marry the father, the Palins said in a statement released by the campaign of Republican presidential candidate John McCain.

Unfortunately, Palin's daughter is going to become a campaign issue just like Cheney's daughter was in 2004

ABCNews Link

This was far more likely than Trig being Bristol's.

Again, whose business is this other than the family's? It certainly should not affect Sarah Palin's status as the VP nominee. At least Bristol didn't get an abortion.

So what happens here? Sarah Palin becomes the world's hottest grandmother in a few months. Big friggin' deal.