bill cowher picks the bills...

julian

watching nfl network last night and i caught adam shefter asking cowher which team would be the 2008 surprise....without hesitation, he said the bills. he then went on to say edwards has established himself and that marhawn is a special back, then added that the defense will be tough.

i know weve heard these things before from other talking heads, but coming from cowher it really made me jump to edge of my seat, i loved it. bring on the chithawks!!

watching nfl network last night and i caught adam shefter asking cowher which team would be the 2008 surprise....without hesitation, he said the bills. he then went on to say edwards has established himself and that marhawn is a special back, then added that the defense will be tough.

i know weve heard these things before from other talking heads, but coming from cowher it really made me jump to edge of my seat, i loved it. bring on the chithawks!!

All aboard the 1-0 train! :lol:

Thanks for the info. I would hae to presume The Chin is watching teams very closely now as he is surely thinking about where he might be interested in landing next season. Not saying he would be the Bills coach, but he has tobe paying attention to who is up and coming everywhere to make a choice.

Thanks for the info. I would hae to presume The Chin is watching teams very closely now as he is surely thinking about where he might be interested in landing next season. Not saying he would be the Bills coach, but he has tobe paying attention to who is up and coming everywhere to make a choice.

yeah i was thinking the same thing...then i remembered the bills owner refuses to pay for a proven coach, so even though cowher may like our team, our owner like his $ more :rolleyes:

If you're scoring at home, the updated 8/28 media pundit rankings are as follows:

Cowher - good

King - good

Prisco - fairly solid

NFL live crew - kinda good because they like the Bills, kinda suck cause they like the Jets

Easterbrook - Idiot

Faulk - Easterbrook but worse

These are of course subject to change - particularly on 9/7 at around 4:30 pm.

Not necessarily because I'm a diehard pathetic fan, but you have to like when a learned, probable HoF coach says you'll be a good team this year. A guy whose job has been to study other teams his entire career (rather than run against them or hit them) and plan, he must see tough match ups on this team.

Living in Steeler country, I have a distaste for Pittsburgh, but have always respected his play calling, smarts, and leadership.

Big Jauron fan (almost said big Dick fan...), but wouldn't mind seeing the chin on the Bills sidelines!

If you're scoring at home, the updated 8/28 media pundit rankings are as follows:

Cowher - good

King - good

Prisco - fairly solid

NFL live crew - kinda good because they like the Bills, kinda suck cause they like the Jets

Easterbrook - Idiot

Faulk - Easterbrook but worse

These are of course subject to change - particularly on 9/7 at around 4:30 pm.

And of course the ESPN Page 2 D-bag Bill Simmons, he'll be coming out with his picks next week and in typical fashion, he'll drop a bunch of 80's pop-culture references, linking teams to former Celtic players or some such nonsense. :rolleyes:

But if the Bills do well, won't that mean Cowher would NOT get to come to Buffalo, as in, DJ keeps his job? In any case, this makes me happy. Bill C is one of the few football commentators I actually think knows his stuff.