Who is bring what ?

mead107

I will bring my usual:

JERK CHICKEN

MEMPHIS RIBS

And CROWN ROYAL to drink out of my BILLS Shot glasses.. Care to join me !?!?!?

Since I see no entries from CNJBBB for chicken wings, I will do a few bags of wings again this year. Popcorn chicken and wings. In deference to certain membeers' allergies with peanut oil, I have just assembled a new outdoor deep fryer, No peanut oil will be used in the preparation of the wings.

Haven't decided. I'm sure I'll have the traditional five-pounder of Sahlen's, but I'm debating whether to make some wing dip or just drown a batch of chicken breasts in Chiavetta's and throw it on the grill. Guff, if you're doing wings, I might have my answer ...

Since I see no entries from CNJBBB for chicken wings, I will do a few bags of wings again this year. Popcorn chicken and wings. In deference to certain membeers' allergies with peanut oil, I have just assembled a new outdoor deep fryer, No peanut oil will be used in the preparation of the wings.

me :beer: guff

We'll bring the blue cheese & celery, & a bag of wings.

Oh, & of course the chocolate chip cookies.